New Quantum Architecture Delivers Most Powerful ERP Framework to SMB Buyer Market; Embeds 4-Part IT Mapping, Data Collaboration, Workflow Models, Performance Management
BOSTON — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 15, 2011 — SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning ( ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today launched a new four-part architectural platform that the company says offers the world’s most powerful business capabilities for small- and mid-sized business (SMB) manufacturers and distributors. The announcement was made in Boston today at the company’s semi-annual roadshow before 25 global technology analysts.
Called “Quantum Architecture ™,” SYSPRO’s powerful breakthrough framework leads on from the SYSPRO USA “Einstein” strategy, designed to solve problems that have plagued ERP solutions for years and that have often crippled the ability of smaller businesses to compete effectively. This is a one-of-a-kind ERP architectural framework for managing today’s technology diversity, data diversity and advancing people collaboration and energy, despite change. Paralleling to Einstein’s Quantum theory of matter and energy, SYSPRO says it is targeting six business “matters”:
- ERP Implementation
- Workflow Processes
- Security Issues
- Regulatory/Financial change
- Mobile/Cloud Requirements.
“We are advancing the concept of ERP solutions from the traditional to collaborative, real-time management of multiple business, information and IT assets,” explains Brian Stein, CEO of SYSPRO USA “It appears that the large ERP vendors do not understand the variables and complexities unique to the SMB manufacturing/distribution segment the way SYSPRO does. This group of buyers has always been SYSPRO’s sweet spot, and this breakthrough framework will be an invaluable support for small companies as they navigate through all of the complexities, challenges and opportunities in this changing global market. We’re solving REAL problems today.”
SYSPRO says its approach is 180 degrees opposite of what its competitors are doing: “Small businesses are often not less sophisticated than large ones, and the margin for error is non-existent,” Stein continues. “So we are not taking our competitors’ approach of ‘streamlining’ or cutting out capabilities to wring out cost, nor are we focused on distracting the market with cloud and mobile deployment conversations – though we have those capabilities too. We ARE focusing on really smart, sophisticated solutions that offer better value.”
With 14,500+ customers in 60 countries, SYSPRO’s reputation for small and mid-market leadership has always put the company on the short list as a best-in-class, award-winning value provider. Timely bundling of offerings that reflect current environments, like SYSPRO USA’s first ‘Einstein Strategy’ launched a year ago, introduced critical cost, cash and materials supports via its S=MC2 packaging (SYSPRO = Materials, Cost and Cash Management). As a result, in 2011 SYSPRO USA has seen a 19% surge in buyer activity centered on its solutions aimed at cost, cash and materials management.
SYSPRO Quantum Architecture’s Four Components
The Quantum Architecture once again separates SYSPRO’s ERP offerings from the competitive landscape by embedding four key components for managing hardware, software, data and process diversity:
- A Multi-Source, Single Repository Architectural Map – This models the entire technology framework for a holistic view of all information assets, implementation blueprints, role definitions, customization requirements, unique configurations, XML outputs, master data management and analytical capabilities for impact and value analysis. For example, companies have a single source “aerial view” of their entire ecosystem, enabling the ability to view any part at the highest level or to drill down into the details at any point. In addition the unique requirements of each role within the organization can be defined, visualized and blueprinted for compliance, training and validations.
- High Definition Data Collaboration Modeling – Provides end-to-end alignment of both structured and unstructured data housed in all entities for either strategic actions or unique processes. For example, this lets companies define and analyze the data requirements needed to support their business processes from multiple data sources and multiple companies.
- Pre-Configured, Multi-Layer Process/Workflows – Highly sophisticated modeling all menus, submenus, screens and panes to support all data structures. Creates patterns of usage, functionality, configuration and best practices for critical areas like credit checking, pricing etc.
- Embedded Role-Based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Analytics, Reports and Measurement – This is an evolutionary approach designed to react to changing metrics, roles, regulatory/financial requirements or any other business condition faced every day by SMB manufacturers/distributors. For example, predefined and user-defined metrics can be embedded in the blueprint of the organization to allow for the real-time monitoring of information as well as real-time notifications as the business climate changes, thereby enabling agile, informed and pro-active decision-making.
SYSPRO management believes that smaller businesses are rejecting the high-priced, cost-draining solutions proffered by the big ERP providers because the spend, lengthy installs and ongoing technology costs are simply out of control. “Repeatedly, we hear newly installed customers who have moved off of other systems to SYSPRO are often amazed at how much more effective the SYSPRO approach is compared to other providers,” says Joey Benadretti, President, SYSPRO USA.. “Comments like the faster the deployment cycle went, how much easier it is to react to changing circumstances and how they have a complete and accurate view of their business instantly for decision making are common among SYSPRO customers.”
For more information about SYSPRO and its Quantum Architecture, go to www.sysprousa.com/mktgcol/brochures/Quantum_Architecture.pdf
SYSPRO has earned the trust of more than 14,500 companies in 60 countries for its suite of visionary software that enhances the competitive thrust of small/mid-sized manufacturers and distributors. The company’s adherence to developing technology based on the needs of customers is among the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. Follow SYSPRO on:
For more information, visit: www.syspro.com or call Stanley Goodrich: 714/437-1000
All company names and products mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Stanley Goodrich, 714-437-1000