- DELMIA announces the new DELMIA Operations domain to optimize real shop floor processes and product quality.
- The new DELMIA Shop Order Release 1 product enables the release of a configured shop order package containing configured production system data and the associated work instructions, for direct use by DELMIA Operations or third-party MES solutions, or simply for viewing on the shop floor. SO1 provides open digital continuity from engineering to real shop floor operations.
- The new DELMIA Process Context Builder 1 delivers DELMIA Work Instruction Composer users the capability to quickly get the context for a specific work instruction in the most desirable 3D view, based on the state of the product assembly at that specific stage or based on surrounding parts/resources via a bounding-box definition.
- Two DELMIA solutions, DELMIA Operations Execution and DELMIA Emergent Process Management now provide managers with additional interactive reports to determine the state of production in their area of responsibility, for decision making support. With OEX, managers are now able to determine open critical tasks that prevent a product from moving to the next phase of the manufacturing process. Additionally with EGP, managers can now generate a report by work center that highlights active unplanned events (e.g. machine breakdown) and the temporary processes defined to resolve them (Emergent Process Documents).
V5R21 Collaborative Innovation:
- The award-winning ENOVIA 3DLive visualization and navigation product now allows much faster navigation of VPM V5 data using the same innovative 3D thumbnails technology originally pioneered in ENOVIA V6. Recognized in 2007 by Design News magazine with a “Better Mousetrap Best Product Award,” this frequently imitated 3D product navigation paradigm allows anybody to search and explore product IP, has been the focus of constant R&D improvements, and is the basis for the entire V6 platform’s user interface experience.
- In yet another effort to enable easy co-existence between V5 and V6 solutions, ENOVIA V5R21 can now export fully configured CATIA V5 design data, including customer-defined attributes, directly into 3DVIA Composer V6 – the premier solution for 3D interactive technical communications.
- ENOVIA Virtual Product Model (VPM) technology, which powers unmatched relational design and concurrent engineering capabilities, is further improved with a more refined data lock mechanism, all the way down to the graphical attribute management level. This allows multiple users to work on the same assembly, especially to reuse and move design components, while other users can continue their work on other parts.
- ENOVIA VPM V5 now includes the ability to 3D Preview a product or part on demand, without opening a user’s CAD/authoring solution. This is another example of a V6 technology transfer into V5.
- In this release, ENOVIA has refined its out-of-the-box ENOVIA SmarTeam Express offering to capture best practices from its core products and further reduce its implementation cycle. Special attention was given in V5R21 to comprehensive solutions for the Industrial Equipment and Energy industries.
A complete list of functionality enhancements in V5R21 is available at http://www.3ds.com/products/v5-latest-release/.
About Dassault Systèmes
As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 130,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systèmes applications provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance to recycling. The Dassault Systèmes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product - DELMIA for virtual production - SIMULIA for virtual testing - ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, EXALEAD for search-based applications- SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design and 3DVIA for online 3D lifelike experiences. For more information, visit http://www.3ds.com.
CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD, SIMULIA, SolidWorks and 3DVIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Dassault Systèmes Press Contacts
Derek Lane (NAM)
+1 (818) 673-2243
Elena Fernandez (LATAM)
+1 (978) 442-2790
Virginie Blindenberg (EMEA)
+33 (0) 1 61 62 84 21
Shirley Liu (China)
+86 10 6536 2228
Namrata Gadhok (APAC)
+91 (124) 457 7100
Mikiko Igarashi (Japan)
Hyunjung Lee (Korea)
+82 2 3270 7801
Arnaud Malherbe (CORP/France)
+33 (0) 1 61 62 87 73