The latest release of Caedium (v2.4) by Symscape can now create high-quality movies, where each frame can be rendered by either POV-Ray or a Renderman-compliant renderer, such as Aqsis. Further, multiple frames can be rendered in parallel, either on a standalone multi-core computer or on a cluster running Windows HPC Server 2008. The ability to run high-quality renderers in parallel means it's never been easier or faster to create great looking movies of your Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) results with Caedium.
Another focus of this release is improved 3D visualization performance in terms of display speed and easier, faster picking. Plots and monitors have also seen major improvements with the addition of new interactive view controls for panning and zooming.
Numerous improvements to physics and simulation controls include:
- New heat flux specification option for temperature
- New volume (incompressible) and mass (compressible) flow rate specifications for outlets
- New Atmospheric Boundary Layer (ABL) specification for inlets
- New slip condition as an alternative to symmetry local for outer boundaries
- New Time Stops allow you to bookmark simulation times
- Simulations can be run simultaneously
Don't wait, get a Caedium Professional free 30-day trial now.