VisionREZ 2011 Premieres with the ITW Building Components Group at the 2010 Building Components Manufacturing Conference Trade ShowALLEN, Texas, Sept. 29 — (PRNewswire) — Ameri-CAD, Inc. - An ITW Company will premiere its VisionREZ 2011 architectural design software solution at the 2010 Building Components Manufacturing Conference (BCMC) trade show. BCMC is the premier conference for the structural building components industry.
Powered by Autodesk Technology, VisionREZ 2011 leverages Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology for the residential and light commercial construction industries. Following are key new features and enhancements to this latest release of VisionREZ:
- Compatibility: VisionREZ Plug In is compatible with Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP 2011 and 2010 platforms. VisionREZ Stand Alone (Designer and Builder) is powered by the 2011 AutoCAD Architecture engineer.
- User Interface: The collection of architectural, light frame wood, and navigation palettes have been enhanced to be more intuitive. Users can access popular tools from various sets enabling a shorter learning curve and faster product development cycles.
- Rendering Materials and Textures: VisionREZ now includes more detailed rendering textures to create more visually rich and realistic renderings with AutoCAD Architecture.
- Interior Door Styles: New interior door styles have been added with a collection of French doors that allow users to differentiate these special conditions in their bill of materials extraction.
- Wall Styles: New wall styles have been added to enhance intelligent model linking with framing and manufacturing software.
- Manufacturing Link: Enhancements have been made to resolve import and export issues with Intelibuild and View.
- hsbCAD Light Frame Wood: Take collaboration and efficiency to a new level by working with synchronized structural and architectural Building Information Models (BIM). Powerful new framing algorithms pioneered by hsbCAD are now integrated with VisionREZ to provide construction accurate framing takeoffs. Individual wall framing drawings with complete material lists and dimensions are bidirectionally linked to the 3D model. Parametric wall framing defaults include: Wall Framing Styles by Level / Opening Framing Styles by Level and Width / Sheathing Application Settings / User Defined Wall Connection Styles
- VisionREZ Options Manager (Optional Add-On): New Option Management System that aids in the creation, management, and delivery of lot specific models. Users have control of their corporation, divisions, sub-divisions, and plan options and can set enable and exclude options.
Ameri-CAD, Inc. - An ITW Company is the premier provider of CAD and BIM architectural services and software solutions for the residential and light commercial construction industries. Since 1989, we have been developing innovative ways of speeding up the formative process of architectural development through The Language of Building, with a proven track record of performance for the building industry.
Powered by Autodesk Technology, VisionREZ is a purpose-built residential BIM architectural software design solution with innovative features and processes that are focused on areas most likely to enhance overall quality and performance. Ameri-CAD is part of the ITW Building Components Group and is an authorized Autodesk Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Developer.
202 East Bethany Drive
SOURCE Ameri-CAD, Inc. - An ITW Company
|Ameri-CAD, Inc. - An ITW Company
2010 Building Components Manufacturing Conference (BCMC)
Jay Moore, Business Development, Ameri-CAD, Inc. - An ITW Company