IRONCAD XG 2011 Delivers Productivity Focused Improvements, Enhanced Performance and Increased Design Capabilities
ATLANTA, GA. August 18th, 2010 – IronCAD, LLC, a leading provider of 3D design productivity solutions, today announced the immediate start of the IRONCAD 2011 Beta Program that is open to current supported customers and evaluation users. In IRONCAD 2011, there are many advances in the overall productivity of the design process throughout the application. Users will instantly notice an improvement in performance due to enhancements in memory management and the graphical real-time rendering engine. In addition, the 2011 development team focused on productivity improvements such as the Instant Access Commands placed on the cursor at the context of the given operation. User can easily access relevant commands based on the current action without spending time navigating toolbars and menus.
“The IRONCAD 2011 focus was to improve the overall efficiency that users experience when working in the application and the Beta Version demonstrates this achievement” stated Cary O’Connor, V.P. of Marketing. “IRONCAD has been known for its ease of use and productive environment. However, there are always improvements that can take users to the next level in getting their products to market faster. IRONCAD 2011 along with other offerings slated with the IRONCAD 2011 release will demonstrate how the IronCAD Design Solutions can improve design efficiency in the MCAD market even today.” he continued.
Expanding beyond productivity and performance improvements, IRONCAD 2011 also extends the core modeling and detailing strengths of the product allowing users to expand the capabilities of their designs. Key highlights include the following:
- Dynamic User Interface Access Improvements Including:
- Feature Editing Direct Access Outside of Editing Mode
- Constraint Dimension Direct Access Outside of Editing Mode
- Sheet Metal Design Improvements Including:
- Lofted Sheet Metal Part Creation and Editing
- Unfold Developable Part Surface Support for Imported and Native Solid/Surface Models
- Custom Sheet Metal Forming Feature Creation Capability
- Weldment/Structural Steel Application Improvements
- Core Modeling Enhancements Including:
- Pattern Feature Support for Offset and Sketch Driven Patterns
- Rib and Emboss Feature Support
- 2D Detailing Improvements Including:
- DWG/DXF 2010 Import/Export Support
- Improvement in 3D Projected View Associations and Modification Tools in 2D
- External Drawing Reference Support for Drawings and Raster Images
- Improvements in BOM Access and Editing Controls
- Many Improvements in Standard 2D Detailing Capabilities Such As:
- Custom Defined Line Type Support
- Ray and Infinite Line Creation Support
- Mathematical Expression Support in Command Line
- Enhanced Communication Capabilities in Rendering and Animation Including:
- Real-time Realistic Graphical Display Improvements such as Ambient Occlusion Lighting, Real-time Background Reflections and Bump Maps, Real-time Directional and Spot Light Generated Shadows, Fast Silhouette Edge Definitions, and Bloom Lens Lighting Effects to Provide Quick Realism in a Real-time Rendering Mode
- Animation Improvements Supporting 2D/3D Curve Created Paths, In-time Animation Path Creation, Mechanism Enabled Animations, and Extended Timeline Editing
A complete list of new features can be accessed within the IRONCAD 2011 Beta Program. To find more information about participating in the IRONCAD 2011 Beta Program, please contact an IronCAD Authorized Reseller or the IronCAD Sales Team at Email Contact.
Based in Atlanta, GA, IronCAD is a leading provider of 3D Design Productivity Solutions that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and productivity. Solutions that can be used either standalone or as complimentary collaboration solutions of a broader PLM initiative. Its flagship product IRONCAD has won many industry awards for its innovative technology and leads the industry in its ease of use and design productivity. IronCAD products are being used successfully by thousands of customers worldwide. For more information on IronCAD, call 1-800-339-7304 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (1-800-339-7304)end_of_the_skype_highlighting or visit www.ironcad.com.
V.P. of Marketing
700 Galleria Parkway Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30339
Email: Email Contact