The Vault provides business professionals world-wide with access to the breadth and depth of Aberdeen's research, allowing registered members to learn how their peers compete effectively in today's dynamic markets. The Vault is the most comprehensive resource on the market, and currently contains thousands of research documents. Individuals and organizations interested in registering for 100 days of free Vault access, please visit: http://aberdeen.com/Reseach-Services/Research-Subscriptions/Vault-Membership.aspx. Enter special promotional code: 12842ILDTy to register. The complimentary registration offer expires 5/15/10.
Reports and derivatives housed in Aberdeen's Vault include research in the following coverage areas:
- Manufacturing - (Plant floor automation, enterprise asset mgt, mfg execution sys, lean mfg, enterprise mfg intelligence & quality mgt sys)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) - (supply chain planning, supply chain execution, supply chain finance, and global trade management)
- Product Innovation & Engineering - (PLM, product portfolio mgt, new product dev, CAD/CAM, computer aided analysis (CAE), digital mfg)
- Retail - (Store Solutions and Integration, Headquarter Optimization, and Emerging Retail Technologies)
- Customer Management - (Customer Data Mgt, Customer Engagement, Sales Effectiveness, Social Media, Web 2.0, Contact Center, CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - (Corporate performance management and ERP applications)
- Global Supply Management - (Strategic sourcing, contact lifecycle mgt, procurement, e-payables, contract labor, total telecom cost mgt)
- Human Capital Management (HCM) - (workforce management and talent management driving organizational performance)
- Service Management - (Integrated Service Mgt, Mobile Field Service/Workforce Mgt, Field Scheduling/Route Optimization, Service Parts, etc)
- Information Technology (IT) - (outsourcing, managed services, security solutions, IT architecture, IT management, IT services, storage, networking, operating systems, integration, data capture, mobile devices, information management, portal technology and content management systems, risk management, governance, compliance (CRG), corporate social responsibility and business intelligence (BI))
In addition to the functional and visual facelift of the corporate site that readers depend on daily, the new web site serves as a collaborative portal for discussions and the sharing of recent industry research and actionable recommendations that help organizations achieve best-in-class results.
Click here to access the Vault, free for 100 days. Enter special promotional code: 12842ILDTy to register. The complimentary registration offer expires 5/15/10.
About Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen provides fact-based research and market intelligence that delivers demonstrable results. Having queried more than 30,000 companies in the past two years, Aberdeen is positioned to educate users to action: driving market awareness, creating demand, enabling sales, and delivering meaningful return-on-investment analysis. As the trusted advisor to the global technology markets, corporations turn to Aberdeen for insights that drive decisions.
As a Harte-Hanks Company, Aberdeen plays a key role of putting content in context for the global direct and targeted marketing company. Aberdeen's analytical and independent view of the "customer optimization" process of Harte-Hanks (Information - Opportunity - Insight - Engagement - Interaction) extends the client value and accentuates the strategic role Harte-Hanks brings to the market. For additional information, visit Aberdeen or call (617) 854-5200, or to learn more about Harte-Hanks, call (800) 456-9748.
© 2010 Aberdeen Group, Inc., a Harte-Hanks Company
451 D Street, Suite 710
Boston, Massachusetts 02210-1928
Telephone: (617) 854-5200
Fax: (617) 723-7897