This February we will be hosting a complimentary workshop in your area "
Simulation For Electronic System Design and Thermal Management Workshop". The first event will take place on February 2 in Santa Clara, CA. The second event will take place February 23 in Irvine, CA.
Why should you attend? This one day workshop will cover the benefits of simulation (CFD, CAE), new methods, software, and applications being used in Electronic System design and Thermal management. Each seminar will demonstrate how leading-edge simulation technology is empowering engineers to reduce project costs, and become more responsive and productive to ongoing project requests.
The current agenda for the event is below. Please let us know if you have any question or click here for
- 8:30am-9:00am: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00am-9:30am: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30am-10:30am: Interactive discussion outlining the challenges currently facing engineers doing electronic design and developing electronic components and systems. Demonstrations and discussions will highlight the following:
- Tackling complex or bad geometry
- Capturing geometry for simulation
- Representing all physical environments that electronics systems are exposed too
- Automation and Optimization
- Results Delivery
During the discussion and demonstration presenters will walk through a process from setup to post processing using a laptop example. Through this example trainers will highlight surface wrapping techniques, how to handle complex geometry (sheet metal), meshing and automation.
Additional physics capabilities will also be discussed including aero acoustics, condensation, water intrusion, dust/rain/snow/contaminate resistance, battery/recharge simulation. The discussion will conclude with a look at the same techniques being applied to a larger scale system model.
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Workshop Introduction and setup
The workshop will provide attendees the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and test some of the concepts and techniques outlined in the morning session.
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: Lunch Provided by CD-adapco
- 12:45pm-4:30pm: Workshop discussion and Hands-on Tutorials Continued
For more details and registration
visit our website. Please note, there is no charge to attend the event but space is limited.
If you have any questions please contact us directly (
Email Contact. We hope to see you there.