NCG CAM Solutions North America Inc. is now running a contest to find the Biggest, Ugliest, Nastiest part file that your company is having a hard time machining, or cannot even load at all !!
The contest will accept submissions from October 26, 2009 until January 1, 2010. The prize will be awarded on February 1, 2010. The winner will receive:
1) – A toolpath to cut the part
2) – A seat of NCGCAM Basic and 5 Axis module, ($15,000.00 USD value)
3) – 1 Year of Maintenance for the Basic and 5 Axis Module of NCGCAM
To view the contest Rules and Regulations or sign up to take the Big Ugly Challenge, select the hyperlink below.
About NCG CAM
NCG CAM HSM CAM software is a stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems, including Pro/ENGINEER and SolidWorks. If you require an affordable, powerful CAM system that can machine extremely large, organic tooling datasets; you need to give NCGCAM a look!
Just a few of the technical highlights are:
– True Multi-Threading capability; machine multiple toolpaths on multiple processors simultaneously
– Anti-Vibration option for roughing routines
– Feed-Rate Optimization with Automatic Look-Ahead capability
– Full Holder and Shank Gouge protection
– 5 Axis Simultaneous Machining capability
– Complete HSM movement
NCGCAM Solutions North America Inc.