This is the tenth edition of the popular and bestselling AutoCAD reference-tutorial, the AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010 Bible, by Ellen Finkelstein. Because of its comprehensive coverage, it is very popular among both novice and experienced users. No features are left out. Even some of the employees at Autodesk keep this book at their workstations. "Even we need to look things up," writes an AutoCAD beta manager. "This book is the best one on AutoCAD that I have seen and I will recommend it to others. Coverage of AutoCAD LTa less expensive, light version of AutoCADis also incorporated throughout the book. Finkelstein starts the book with a Quick Start tutorial, so that even beginners will be doing exciting work with AutoCAD on their very first day. The chapters begin with the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates. Finkelstein builds on this these chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques, including using layers, creating dimensions, 3D coordinates, solids, and rendering. Finally, the book discusses advanced topics such as customization of commands and toolbars, and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA. A DVD contains before and after drawings for each tutorial (all of these real-world drawings have been collected from AutoCAD professionals), bonus appendices, freeware and shareware programs, the entire book in searchable PDF format, and a 30-day trial version of AutoCAD.
Even AutoCAD developers turn to this book for answers!
Find out what fans of all the previous bestselling editions of this book already know: this is the top all-in-one guide to everything you need to master AutoCAD. Whether you're a novice looking to start with the basics and progress to programming, or an AutoCAD veteran exploring what's new or seeking a quick refresher, every feature is covered. Start drawing today in AutoCAD 2010 with the one book you need to succeed.
- Start drawing right away with a Quick Start project
- Draw, view, and edit in 2D, then add text and dimensions
- Reference other drawings and link data to objects
- Build, view, and present complex 3D drawings
- Customize commands, create shortcuts, and use scripts and macros
- Program AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
What's on the DVD?
- Trial versions of both AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
- Over 300 before-and-after drawings from working AutoCAD professionals
- A selection of helpful add-on programs
- The entire book in searchable PDF
- Videos on the two big new features of AutoCAD 2010— Parametric Constraints and Mesh Solids
System Requirements: Please see the DVD appendix for details and system requirements.
Control your drawings with the new parametric constraints
Draw and display sophisticated 2D and 3D models
Create organic, molded solids with 3D meshes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b48aa5/autocad_2010_aut
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716