HP Windows 7 Upgrade Program
Select consumer desktop PCs purchased on or after June 26 at 12:01 a.m. ET will be eligible for HP’s Windows 7 Upgrade Program. Details are available in a related news release and at www.hp.com/go/windows7upgrade.
HP Total Care
HP products are backed by HP Total Care, the company’s award-winning service, solutions and support for in- and out-of-warranty products. HP Total Care services include the newly designed HP Customer Care site and consumer support forums, the new HP Total Care Support video channel and online classes offered at no charge. HP Total Care representatives are also available 24/7 by phone, email and real-time chat.
HP PCs come with built-in support through HP Total Care Advisor, which allows consumers to navigate through PC care, check up on health and security, get product information, view connections and get updates from a single access point. More information about HP Total Care is available at www.hp.com/go/totalcare.
HP, the world’s largest technology company, provides printing and personal computing products and IT services, software and solutions that simplify the technology experience for consumers and businesses. HP completed its acquisition of EDS on Aug. 26, 2008. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com/.
(1) Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise and do not constitute defects in the product.
(2) As Blu-ray is a new format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. For Blu-ray titles to play they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and the display may require HDCP support.
(3) Don’t copy copyright-protected materials.
(4) Internet access required and sold separately.
(5) Wired or wireless home network required.
(6) Estimated U.S. retail prices. Actual prices may vary.
(7) Pricing available at HP Direct and subject to change without notice.
Apple, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the achievement of expected operational and financial results; and other risks that are described in HP’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2009 and HP’s other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to HP’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2008. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2009 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information
contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only
warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express
warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing
herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP
shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions