Location: Santa Clara, CA
Date: December 09, 2008
STAR-CCM+ is a process oriented Computational Fluid Dynamics tool that delivers the latest CFD technology in a single integrated environment. Much more than just a CFD solver, STAR-CCM+ provides an integrated platform for performing powerful multi-physics simulations, including flow, thermal and stress analysis.
- Engineers and scientist working in aerospace, automotive, electronic cooling, biomedical or any other industry where multi-physics simulation can benefit their process
- Engineering Managers looking to streamline their flow and thermal simulation process
- Lead engineers looking for solutions to their CFD bottlenecks
- Program Managers and Project Engineers interested in learning how CFD can be applied to their program
- Engineers and Researchers interested in how others are attacking flow and thermal simulation problems
- Those interested in solving complex flow and thermal problems such as combustion, heat transfer, aero-acoustics, fluid-structure interaction, etc....
This Free Seminar, will explore the benefits that you can expect to achieve by deploying STAR-CCM+ in your design process. Attendees will experience how, using a powerful automation capability, STAR-CCM+ can be used to map the performance of a product over the entire design space with minimal user intervention, increasing understanding and driving innovation.
Instructors will guide hands-on tutorials to give firsthand experience at advanced surface wrapping, automatic meshing, physics modeling, and post-processing of results, and helpful advice on how best to implement STAR-CCM+ in your CFD process.
This seminar is free to attend, but spaces are strictly limited. To avoid disappointment please click here to register today.
Marriott Santa Clara
2700 Mission College Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95054