Missler Software will be present at this year's IMTS on stand D3015. The company will present its entire CAD/CAM range with a special emphasis on TopSolid'Cam, a CAM solution for the mechanical engineering sectors. Let's take a look at some of TopSolid'Cam's essential strong points:
- Infinite axes management - TopSolid'Cam can manage an infinite number of axes. This means that TopSolid'Cam can pilot the most modern, high-tech machines (TopSolid'Cam is capable of piloting turning, 2 axes milling, 3 axis milling, 4 & 5 axis continued milling, 4 & 5 axis continued turning, synchronization and complex simulation.)
- Simulation - TopSolid'Cam offers a complete simulation of the machine, tools and all objects relating to the machining operation. As a result of integrating all of the elements of the machining environment such as the machine, the clamps, the stock and the tools, TopSolid'Cam is able to verify all possible interferences from these different elements.
- Management of the stock
- Automatic feature recognition
Missler Software will highlight its superior machining capabilities for multi-function machines and the aerospace field at this year's IMTS:
- Aerospace - Missler Software is the number one CAM supplier to the aerospace industry in France. With such well-known aerospace sub-contractors as Turbomeca, Sagem, MBDA, Mecachrome, Airbus Cimpa, ... the company plans on becoming the number 1 CAM supplier throughout the world
- TopSolid'Cam perfectly manages complex multi-function machines. This is a strategic target for Missler Software who works closely with such machine tool manufacturers as WFL, Mori Seiki, Mazak, Huron, ...