* Bruce R. Chizen, former Chief Executive Officer of Adobe Systems Incorporated, will join Oracle's Board of Directors.
* Mr. Chizen will become Oracle's thirteenth board member, joining Oracle CEO Lawrence J. Ellison, Jeffrey Berg, Raymond Bingham, Dr. Michael J. Boskin, Safra Catz, George H. Conrades, Hector Garcia-Molina, Jeffrey Henley, Jack Kemp, Don Lucas, Charles Phillips and Naomi Seligman.
* Mr. Chizen, as former CEO of Adobe, brings a wealth of technology industry experience and leadership to his Oracle director role.
* Additionally, he serves as a director of Synopsys, Inc. and is on the Boards of several Bay Area non-profit organizations including The Silicon Valley Education Foundation and 1st Act Silicon Valley.
* "Bruce will be a tremendous addition to our Board," said Oracle Chairman Jeffrey O. Henley. "His extensive technology industry experience and customer-focused vision will be an asset to Oracle as we move forward with our goal to provide our customers with products and services that will help their businesses grow and prosper."
* "Oracle is renowned for its innovative products, visionary business strategy and leadership," said Bruce Chizen. "I look forward to working with the company's excellent management team and actively contributing to Oracle's continued growth and success."
Supporting Resources Oracle's Board of Directors: http://www.oracle.com/corporate/board.html Oracle Investor Relations: http://www.oracle.com/investor
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Web site: http://www.oracle.com/