Sydney, Australia, 21 November 2002
DRCAUTO SOFTWARE today announced the completion and release of their newly restructured suite of productivity applications for AutoCAD LT(r) 2000 and up. This work provides a solid basis for future application development, and represents a significant advance in technology.
New versions have been released for:
- LT Toolkit - the LISP and productivity toolset
- LT Toolkit Max - the LISP, ARX and productivity toolset
- LT3D - the solid and surface modeller for LT
- AccuRender 3 for LT - the photorealistic renderer for LT
- !SlingShot - the freeware bonus toolset
The entire suite of productivity applications now interoperates with each other, allowing users to decide how much additional functionality they desire from AutoCAD LT(r), and only utilise the required applications.
Notes for existing users:
- This range has been designated our "Version 3" range, and all applications have been renamed to that version number. "Version 3" programs will not interoperate with "Version 2" software, although both versions can be installed at the same time.
- Current users of earlier builds of "Version 3" software should update to the latest build available from
- Each application (LT Toolkit, LT Toolkit Max, LT3D, AccuRender 3 for LT) includes the latest version of !SlingShot in the distributed installation files. Current users of multiple applications should download the latest versions of all their software prior to installation, then reinstall each application in turn.
- Current users of LT3D Pro should be aware that this program has been discontinued, and now replaced by seperate installs of LT Toolkit and LT3D. Users should note that a new option exists to swap to LT Toolkit Max + LT3D, allowing LISP, ARX, and 3D to co-exist in AutoCAD LT(r).
- Current users of Accurender 3 for LT should be aware that the naming convention for AccuRender is slightly different from our other programs. The current AccuRender 3 for LT will be known as "AccuRender 3.1 for LT", and the new version as "AccuRender 3.3 for LT".
Customers wishing to upgrade their software from "Version 2" software or earlier are invited to the secure drcauto on-line eStore.
Upgrade to LT Toolkit ver 3 at:
Upgrade or crossgrade to LT Toolkit Max ver 3 at:
Upgrade to LT3D ver 3 at:
Upgrade to AccuRender 3.3 at:
LT3D Pro users can upgrade to LT Toolkit + LT3D or LT Toolkit Max + LT3D.
drcauto is the premier developer of extensions to AutoCAD LT(r) includinge xtensions which provide the ability to create and edit 3D objects; and to
load and run LISP and ObjectARX applications (LT Toolkit MAX). drcauto also writes Smart Architect, a very powerful architectural application for AutoCAD(r) and AutoCAD LT(r). drcauto technology is used by a number of third party developers to allow their separately developed applications to run on AutoCAD LT(r).