SolidWorks Live Web Instructor Led Training
The Transition from 2D to 3D course introduces you to SolidWorks from a 2D user perspective. The main focus of the course is on the concepts central to successfully working with SolidWorks.
Course details and prerequisites:
Duration: 6 hours over a period of 3 Days
Price: $195.00 per student, Buy Now
Type: Instructor Led Web Course
Level: Basic to Intermediate
- Attended the SolidWorks Essentials or equivalent level of knowledge
- At least one month of experience using the software
After the training you will be able to:
- Create sketches, basic parts, assemble parts together, and create a simple drawing
- Using the glass box principle to quickly convert existing DWG drawing geometry into 3D models
- Modify block attributes and insert your AutoCAD drawings into SolidWorks for modification or conversion
Customer comments about this training course
"Length of class (2 hrs early morning) was very good. The instructor presented the class very well. Visual presentation was very good"
John Tremblay, DECA Aviation
"I enjoyed that we could take the course over the web in the comfort of our work environment and during work hours."
Barbara Tamburri, Armatec
The course will be presented as three two-hour sessions covering:
- Introduction to SolidWorks User Interface and tools
- Converting your existing 2D AutoCAD drawings into 3D SolidWorks models
- Importing your DWG/DWF drawings into SolidWorks and modify attributes