The Accura® family of products offers a wide-range of engineered materials and composites for expert integration with all of 3D Systems’ Stereolithography (SLA®) Systems, including the Viper™ Pro SLA® System, a ‘Go Pro’ solution, to build accurate, high-quality Pro Parts with smooth surfaces and excellent feature detail.
With experienced research and development teams in the U.S. and Europe, 3D Systems has devoted substantial resources to developing and optimizing each Accura® Material to provide maximum effectiveness and efficiency on all of 3D Systems’ equipment. This global team along with a trained, dedicated local staff is committed to providing the highest level of support and reliability for customers throughout Japan.
With immediate effect, 3D Systems is expanding its Accura® product line in Japan to include:
• Accura® Xtreme Plastic for tough parts that have the aesthetics and properties of a grey-molded ABS or polypropylene production parts
• Accura® Bluestone™ Nanocomposite Material for demanding applications such as wind-tunnel testing for motorsport and aerospace parts requiring exceptionally high stiffness or thermal resistance
• Accura® 60 Plastic for tough, clear parts that simulate the look and feel of polycarbonate
• Accura® 55 Plastic for tough and versatile, white prototypes that simulate molded ABS
• Accura® 25 Plastic for durable parts that simulate the properties and aesthetics of molded polypropylene
• Accura® 48HTR Plastic for production of rigid, high-temperature resistant models
“We are delighted to be able to, at long last, deliver to our Japanese customers the full breadth and capabilities of our cutting-edge Accura® Materials,” said Abe Reichental, 3D Systems’ president and chief executive officer. “Historically, we were only able to provide a very limited offering to this important region. The availability of expanded portfolio of engineered Accura® Materials for the Japanese marketplace represents a significant growth opportunity for us and greater choices for our customers to experience the benefits and features of our accurate and reliable Pro Parts.”
For more information on Accura® Materials or to receive sample parts in one of the newest Accura® Materials, please contact 3D Systems Japan K.K. in Tokyo by visiting www.3dsystems.co.jp or e-mailing Email Contact.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3-D Modeling, Rapid Prototyping and Direct Manufacturing solutions. Its systems and materials reduce the time and cost of designing products and facilitate direct and indirect manufacturing by creating actual parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used for design communication and prototyping as well as for production of functional end-use parts: Transform your products.