, developer of the SymLab unified simulation environment, is pleased to announce the release of
. SymLab is our freely available foundation and viewer for our expandable Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) system. SymLab incorporates advanced interactive 3D visualization.
system with additional add-ons you can assess the aerodynamic performance of concept designs by creating geometry, simulating fluid flow, and visualizing results under both steady-state and transient conditions.
Available add-ons include:
- create and modify your own 2D and 3D NURBS based geometry designs. This add-on includes our new
with a join tool for feature suppression and a new surface offset tool.
- simulate gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow around and through your design to determine flow directions and forces. This add-on incorporates our
Pipeline Driven Technology
to automate and simplify upstream simulation prerequisites such as meshing.
- explore time-dependent simulations and visualization of results using our unique
Transient Archive Technology
for real-time results review.
- import and export standard geometry file formats IGES and STEP. Our newly added STL file import and export uses our
Faceted Geometry Technology
to extend simulation modeling to facets.
- export your 3D results to high quality renderers (such as the ray-tracer POV-Ray) and other visualization packages.
- includes all add-ons in a convenient single installation.
Our software is available to download and install directly from our website. We offer straightforward
free 30-day trials
for SymLab add-ons.
was formed in 2006 and provides simply affordable Computer-Aided Engineering for all.