Contact: Rune Fjellvang, CEO
Fax: +47 24 07 13 01
myVR Software releases the V 1.5 upgrade of the worlds first 3D model, real-time, high-resolution, interactive streaming solution for Internet with Freely distributable viewers and free export plug-in for Autodesk 3DS Max and VIZ customers!
3D communication problems solved with myVR
myVR Software has over the last years worked closely with major industry vendors in several sectors such as the Oil & Gas and Construction industry with solving the continuously increasing communication problem related the usage of complex 3D design models and how to create a common understanding from this. Creating a common understanding as a starting point, for discussion and decisions, as well as information and training is almost impossible without 3D communication. myVR has, with its software solution and services related to this, proven to be both powerful and very easy to use for all non-experts when distribution and communication of large 3D models is required.
myVR has solved the technical issues related to effective distribution of 3D models over any network while safeguarding corporate intellectual property. The innovative patent-pending technology from myVR Software allows users to quickly generate and distribute large 3D models at high speed and high resolution across any network even with limited bandwidth (Edge, 3G, low speed (A)DSL etc.).
The myVR v 1.5 provides a flexible and powerful solution for anyone with a need to communicate design and solutions outside the expert group. The myVR v 1.5 release opens up for more advanced integration possibilities with other applications.
Important new features in Version 1.5
- Free export plug-in for Autodesk 3DS Max/VIZ to the myVR model format
- 30 days free test period of myVR ProView without registration.
- Together with the free myVR Export plug-in you can easily store, test and view your models locally before publishing them to the Internet.
- Support for Autodesk 3DS Max 9 (32/64 bit versions)
- Layer support for 3D models
- This feature enables model designers to present several different versions inside the same model as well as the ability to take a model apart by inspecting the various layers separately
- Object linking inside 3D-models to any URL
- Now you can link from any object in a model to any URL based webpage allowing you to create more interactive content
- Link an object to another published myVR model
- Customizable interface for myVR ActiveX viewer