InnovMetric Officially Launches PolyWorks V10
February 26, 2007 - InnovMetric announces that the official release of PolyWorks V10 is now available to supported customers for download from InnovMetric’s Technical Support Zone.
Here’s what the groundbreaking Version 10 has to offer you:
* A completely rebuilt user interface based on the new Xtreme interface platform, including customizable menus and toolbars, configurable visual layouts, and a beginner visual layout for quick learning
* An optimized part inspection workflow that requires the least number of mouse clicks in the industry
* 64-bit software for nearly unlimited memory usage on Windows x64 operating systems
* Dramatically enhanced probing capabilities
* A new cluster solution for meshing large point clouds over a computer network
* A powerful search tool for locating workspaces and projects
* A brand new hole-filling technology that surpasses all existing products
* An improved NURBS surface fitting algorithm
* The first implementation of Multi Metric’s Smart GD&T in the world of coordinate metrology
* A new optional Airfoil Gauge module with best-in-class performance
* And a lot more!
NB: All PolyWorks users with a valid Support/Maintenance contract can obtain the new PolyWorks V10 release at no charge. If you are a PolyWorks user, but do not have a valid Support/Maintenance contract, you can renew it by contacting your local PolyWorks distributor or InnovMetric's Customer Service Agent at
Email Contact who will forward your request to the right person. If you are not a PolyWorks user, and would like to obtain a free 15-day PolyWorks V10 evaluation license, please contact InnovMetric at
Email Contact and we will forward your request to a PolyWorks distributor.