Abbotsford, BC Canada, February 23, 2006 -- upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. releases its newest ebook "What's New? AutoCAD 2008" one full month before Autodesk ships its new AutoCAD 2008 software. The new PDF ebook is for everyone wondering about -- and competitors worrying over -- AutoCAD 2008 and its new feature lists.
This 110-page PDF ebook details changes in Autodesk's latest release of its AutoCAD flagship software. "What's New? AutoCAD 2008" covers these aspects of the new release:
* Executive overview of top 3 features.
* Details of 45 new commands and 40 new system variables.
* Descriptions of changes to 67 existing commands.
* Lists of 128 undocumented commands and system variables.
* Over 200 illustrations and side-by-side comparisons with the previous release.
* 2x more detailed than Autodesk's documentation (1).
(1) According to an informal survey.
As with all PDF ebooks from upFront.eZine Publishing, this one is also user friendly:
* Formatted for printing on standard 8.5x11 paper.
* Margin designed for three-hole punching or other methods of binding.
* Immediate availability.
* Free update to all purchasers following shipment of AutoCAD 2008 shipment.
Availability and Price
The "What's New? AutoCAD 2008" PDF ebook is available now as a single Adobe Acrobat file for delivery via email, ftp, or Web browser. The book is also available on CD.
Price is $16.50 for delivery by Internet; additional $5 charge for postal delivery on CD. All prices in US funds. Discount bulk and educational pricing available. Payments can be made instantly through PayPal, the international Internet payment system, in multiple currencies. If customers prefer, payment can be made by check or money order.
For more information, sample pages, and complete table of contents, visit
About upFront.eZine Publishing
Founded in 1991, upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. publishes e-newsletters and PDF ebooks on computer-aided design. Other PDF ebook titles include Tailoring Visio, Tailoring IntelliCAD, Inside General CADD Pro, and Animations with AutoCAD.
Its flagship e-newsletter, upFront.eZine, is the premier weekly CAD newsletter with over 8,000 subscribers in 70 countries and two languages. The company also publishes e-newsletters, tutorials, books, and typesets for corporate clients.
upFront.eZine is a registered trademark of upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. All other trademarks belong to their respective holders.© Copyright 2007 upFront.eZine Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.