New buyers among the first to experience the benefits of PowerCAD SiteMaster 3's new features include Walt Disney World Co., Florida Hospital Group, Texas A&M University, UFCW International Union, Universities of Calgary and Toronto, West Virginia University and Pace Compumetrics.
"Accurate as-built floor plans are fundamental to better space designs and to managing facilities more efficiently," said Jody Resnick, president of Pace Compumetrics. "We rely on accurate building data to help our clients achieve these goals, and PowerCAD SiteMaster is simply the best system on the market to do the job."
Resnick further comments, "Using PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 on our recent Dallas project for CB Richard Ellis truly brought our company to the next level, delivering significant savings and better results through use of this technology."
PowerCAD® SiteMaster™ Pro 3, available in XP and CE Editions, is the latest version of GiveMePower's flagship software which lets anyone create professionally-finished, AutoCAD®-compatible floor plan drawings, Excel®-compatible area and building asset reports, and produce detailed building inspection results with "Point, Shoot, Done." simplicity, safety and speed, using handheld wireless lasers and any popular Windows® computing system.
Improving the production of "as-built" floor/store plans, area calculations and building inspection drawings by up to 1,000% on jobs for McDonald's, Cartier, Deutsche Telecom and the US Navy, PowerCAD SiteMaster is part of GiveMePower's unique family of CAD Anywhere™ 2D and 3D design, viewing and mobile/wireless collaboration solutions - each designed to save time and money in the office, in the field and on the shop floor.
New productivity enhancements in PowerCAD® SiteMaster™ Pro3 XP and SiteMaster Pro 3 CE include:
- support for Windows Mobile 5.0, CE 5.0 and CE .NET 5.0 pocket PCs, pocket PC phones and CE tablets
- touch-screen enhanced operation for Windows XP tablet and convertible tablet PCs
- support for the latest Leica DISTO™ A6, DISTO Plus and Hilti PD-38 Bluetooth® wireless lasers
- "auto-tracking" mode for failsafe laser measuring to corners and edges
- simplified visual icon interface for faster and easier operation by users of all skill levels
- "force square" room closures based on user-defined tolerances
- "2 shot" room creation using just 2 measured distances
- instant area recording with room volumes and alternate area annotation (eg. both feet and meters)
- multi-floor manager with user-defined layer control and display management
- selectable door types including single, double, 1.5 and sliding doors
- "document" function for inserting icon-referenced project files - eg. PDF, Word, Excel, etc.
- enhanced automatic Bluetooth® device finder on startup
- enhanced 2-way control of system using laser keypad for wireless remote control operation
- enhanced support for direct AutoCAD® DWG and DXF file creation and exchange
- instant toggle between simplified menu and advanced CAD menu to suit all program users
Specially priced PowerCAD SiteMaster Pro 3 solutions including "Turn-On-and-Go" hardware and software mobility bundles, as well as free 30-day trials of the software are now available through authorized GiveMePower Premier Solution Providers, by calling 1-888-977-6937 (toll free US/Canada) or 403-287-6001 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM Mountain Time, and on the company's website at www.givemepower.com.
About GiveMePower Corporation
GiveMePower® is a leading innovator and provider of high-performance desktop, mobile and wireless CAD/graphics software for end-users and OEM business partners involved in design, construction, engineering, facilities management, manufacturing, mapping, real estate and related industries. A Microsoft Certified Partner, Mobile Solutions Partner and Windows Embedded Partner, an Intel® PCA Developer Network member and an IBM and HP Business Partner, GiveMePower is the first company to offer full-featured 2 and 3-dimensional, AutoCAD®-compatible design and digital blueprint processing for "anytime, anywhere and anyone" use on Windows desktop, laptop and XP tablet PCs - and for the first time on Windows Mobile powered devices, CE tablets and other industry-specific devices. For more information, call 1-888-97-POWER or visit www.givemepower.com.
All trademarks property of their respective owners. ©2006 GiveMePower Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Forward Looking Statements: With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this press release are "forward looking" statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. The actual future results of the Company could differ from those statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, the continued demand for the Company's products and services, worldwide economic conditions, changes in governmental regulations and policies, the emergence of competitive products and services, unforeseen technical issues and those risk factors contained in the Company's filings with the SEC.
Contacts: GiveMePower Corporation Janeen Norman-Lando (403) 287-6001 ext 107 Toll Free (US/Canada): 1-888-97-POWER GiveMePower Corporation Product Inquiries: Email Contact Media Inquiries: Email Contact Investor Inquiries: Email Contact Website: www.givemepower.com