Québec City, Canada, August 14 2006 - On October 5/6 2006 in Québec City, Canada, InnovMetric Software will hold its third International PolyWorks User Meeting (IPUM2006). This event gathers PolyWorks users and distributors from all around the world for various presentations of PolyWorks new tools and sucess stories.
During IPUM2006, InnovMetric will officially launch the new PolyWorks Version 10, which will offer new inspection and reverse-engineering tools, as well as a major optimization of its user interface and workflow.
The IPUM2006 is a unique opportunity to:
- Explore the new PolyWorks V10 User Interface, completely re-engineered for optimized user-friendliness, effectiveness and customizability.
- Preview the new PolyWorks V10 capabilities.
- Exchange with PolyWorks users sharing their point cloud processing experience => 12 presentations are already scheduled.
- Participate in mini training sessions and workshops with InnovMetric’s Application Engineers.
- Visit the 3D Scanner Expo, a gathering of major 3D scanner manufacturers such as Perceptron, Leica, Faro, Steinbichler, GOM, and more (total of 15 exhibitors). Find out first hand what’s new in the 3D digitizing world.
PolyWorks users and professionals interested in learning about the newest tools available in the 3D digitizing world are invited to this event. For more information and registration, visit the official website of the event at:
InnovMetric Software Inc.