KollabNet, Inc., a Lancaster, PA, provider of enterprise-level knowledge-capture software, has been selected by Daratech, Inc., a leading provider of information technology market research and technology assessment and executive-level conferences for manufacturing, engineering, construction and plant operations, as an Emerging Technology Pavilion Exhibitor at daratechSUMMIT2006.
To maximize the value for conference attendees, the Emerging Technology Pavilion at daratechSUMMIT2006 will feature new, exciting technologies and solutions which have been selected from the most promising startups and emerging companies in the world. KollabNet will debut its 2006 suite of enterprise products intended to capture company know-how.
KollabNet CEO, Igal Kaptsan says: “KollabNet’s goal is to provide best-in-class solutions that streamline and coordinate processes in PLM organizations. We do this through capturing and leveraging existing company know-how. We are very much looking forward to the opportunity to exhibit our technology at daratechSUMMIT2006 as one of their Emerging Technology Pavilion Exhibitors.”
KollabNet helps manufacturers today face a wide spectrum of frightening challenges:
* “Why did we do that?” KollabNet captures design rationale, painlessly, so that you can always know why—and who, and when.
* It’s hard to predict the cost or schedule impact of a design change. For KollabNet users, it’s easy.
* Intellectual property is constantly recreated. KollabNet keeps track of intellectual property so that it can be leveraged throughout the enterprise.
* The cost of compliance with regulation is exorbitant. KollabNet makes compliance much easier.
* Skilled workers are disappearing. KollabNet captures their skills, painlessly, and helps new workers learn.
* Training costs are skyrocketing. KollabNet brings about knowledge transfer from experienced engineers to new engineers.
* Margins are eroding. KollabNet helps them be more profitable.
* Competition is global. KollabNet levels the playing field, through collaborative tools.
* Product maintenance costs are getting out of hand. KollabNet’s contributions to design improvement can reduce maintenance costs.
Daratech, Inc. is a leading provider of information technology market research and technology assessment, advisory and strategic consulting services, and executive-level conferences for manufacturing, engineering, construction and plant operations. Established in 1979, Daratech specializes in PLM, CAD/CAM, digital product simulation (CAE), PDM/EDM, document/enterprise content management, AECO PLM (architecture, engineering, construction, operations, plant lifecycle management), GIS and related areas.
KollabNet, Inc., is all about increasing manufacturer profitability. We produce enterprise-level software for design knowledge capture, requirements capture, impact analysis, and rationale capture. Working with leading large and mid-size manufacturers, KollabNet automates portions of their design engineering process never before addressed by software. For a demo and more information, please visit
www.kollabnet.com, or call 717-560-9580.
For private demonstrations, write to
Info: Pat Pirsoom, +1 717-560-9580;
© 2006 KollabNet All Rights Reserved.