Invitation To Submit A ViewPoint Essay, Get Your Voice Heard, And Become Eligible To Win $500As editor of MCADCafé, I'd like to invite you to submit a ViewPoint essay and express your concerns, advice, aspirations, or just about anything you want to more than 100,000 monthly MCADCafi.com visitors. The primary focus should be on the MCAD industry, but you can also use this opportunity to address issues that affect us all, or any topic that you feel will be of interest to the engineering community at large.
We welcome essays about your experiences in academia, industry, and with vendors and their tools, both positive and negative, but please do not abuse this medium to ''bad mouth" a former employer or to make unsubstantiated attacks on anyone or any company.
Each essay's title is presented on the MCADCafi home page and links back to the essay itself.
Each essay is rated and reviewed by your peers as readers rate your essay using a 5 star system. Readers can also comment on each essay. If and when an essay becomes popular, a link is provided that takes readers to our Discussion Forums for full-fledged discussion with threading.
A letter of recognition, recognition on MCADCafe, and a check for $500 will be awarded to the author of the most read essay each month, and a substantial annual award will be given to the most popular author of the year.
You can participate using your real name, or you can participate anonymously, the choice is yours. But, we can only issue awards to identifiable participants.
We encourage you to get your voice heard by clicking the following link: http://www.mcadcafe.com/submit_material/submit_view_point.php
We hope to hear from you soon!
Jeffrey Rowe is the editor and publisher of MCADCafé and MCAD Weekly Review. He can be reached here or 408.850.9230.
This WeekLead Story
- IBSystems Awards $500 To Paul Gimbel For Best MCADCafe.com Article In The Month Of September
- CoCreate Marks 5 Years As Independent Company
- Nanyang Technological University Purchases SolidWorksFor Teaching Fundamentals Of CAD And CAE
- Dassault Systhmes And IBM To Provide Added-Value Services
- CAD Schroer Announces Free Personal License For MEDUSA4 Design Automation Suite
- Visualization Software Performance Enhanced For Manufacturing Simulation With ACIS
- Right Hemisphere Serves 9 Of Top 10 Market Leaders In U.S. Aerospace And Defense Industry
- Automation Systems Provider Increases Revenues, Sales Leads With SolidWorks' 3D PartStream.NET
- Estonian Schools To Receive PLM Software From UGS
- INCAT Expands Work Force By 34 Percent
- Centric Software Introduces OpenPLM Solutions With Connectivity To Multiple Data Sources
- FEMLAB Transforms Into COMSOL Multiphysics
- Visual Numerics Partners With Distributors To Sell Advanced Numerical Analysis And Visualization Tools
- 3D Systems Introduces The Viper Pro SLA System
- Thorncreek Engineering Leverages KeyCreator For New Products
- Agile Named To Software Magazine's 23rd Annual Software 500
- TTF Integrates Project Reviewer In MatrixOne PDM Solution At Valeo
- AnybodyCAD Bridges Ergonomic Analysis And The CAD Environment
- Spectrum Brands Chooses InfinityQS As Its SPC Standard
- Delcam Appoints New Sales Partner
- Volvo Car Corporation Adopts Synopsys' Saber Harness For Automotive Platform Designs
- Focus On Transformation Through Process Frameworks And Knowledge Reuse Drives PLM Road Map Conference
- Ford, Boeing, And Northwestern University To Form Nanotechnology Alliance
- Solectron Drives Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing To Its Suppliers
- Boeing Reports Q3 2005 Deliveries
- Battelle Develops New Weld Fatigue Prediction Technology
- Madison Research Powers U.S. Army Space And Missile Command Simulation Center With SGI Altix Supercomputer
- TTF to Unveil PRC II Compression Technology
- India Electronics Manufacturing: CanI It Catch China?
- Mentor Graphics Announces Automotive Industry's Most Comprehensive Portfolio of Electrical/Electronic Design Tools
- Delphi Provides Update On Liquidity, Supplier Payments, And Debt Covenant
- New Study Examines Executives' Perceptions Of The Value Of Learning
- Visteon Completes Transaction With Ford
- Invention Machine Announces Latest Customer Wins For Its Goldfire Innovator Software
- Boeing Selects Aonix Software For Unmanned Combat System
- U.S. Army Extends General Dynamics Robotics Alliance
- New Business Model For Ford And Key Suppliers To Improve Collaboration And Mutual Profitability
- OmniVision Announces Automotive CMOS CameraChip
- Xilinx Introduces Spartan- 3E And Virtex-4 XA Devices To Automotive Market
- Automotive Components Holdings LLC Begins Operations After Visteon Transfers 23 Facilities
- Delcam Speeds Development Times For Games Workshop Models
- Intier Automotive Seating Forms Joint Venture With DAS Korea
- China Airlines To Adopt Boeing's Enterprise One Application
- Delphi Names New General Counsel
- Agile Appoints New President For Japanese Subsidiary
- Lockheed Martin's Mary Reagor Honored By Women In Aerospace Organization
- ANSYS CFO Named Award Finalist
- Aerospace & Defense Leaders to Review $500 Billion In Programs At Aviation Week Conference
- David Prawel To Present At Boeing CAD Interoperability Conference
- CD-adapco To Exhibit At 2005 Engineous Software International Symposium & Workshop
- Delcam To Show Five-Axis Machining And On-Machine Verification
- CD-adapco Webinar: STAR-Pro/E
- Z Corp. 2005 User Group Meeting To Feature New Products, Industry Visionaries
- CCE To Showcase Data Translation Tools At COE Automotive
- CD-adapco To Exhibit At COE Industry Workshops
- Delcam To Exhibit At World Motorsport Symposium
- Exploring Auto Careers At Automotive Career Fair