- Company to highlight how its 3D products and services are transforming the way we work, learn and live
- In-booth workshops and demonstrations illustrate how 3D technologies are driving new business models and reshaping industries
ROCK HILL, S.C., Dec. 3, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it will showcase its full range of existing and new 3D printers, software and services at International CES 2016 in Las Vegas, NV, January 6-9.
Throughout its booth, 3D Systems will offer immersive and interactive experiences that cover the broad impact of 3D technology, from the manufacturing floor and operating room, to the classroom and engineer's desktop. The booth will serve as a destination to explore and understand how 3D solutions are enhancing, complementing and replacing traditional processes and transforming the way we work, learn and live.
3D Systems will also host hourly in-booth demonstrations and innovation displays from customers and expert users detailing the ways in which 3D scanning, design, production and inspection are driving new business models and reshaping industries.
Visitors to International CES 2016 can find 3D Systems in the Sands Expo, booth 72721, where the company's transformative 3D solutions on display will include:
- Versatility and repeatability with an expanding family of MultiJet (MJP) 3D printers that offer incredible speed and feature detail for high-quality, durable prints across a wide range of applications, from intricate jewelry design to dental wax-ups to functional test prototypes.
- Vibrant ColorJet Printing (CJP) that combines true full-color capabilities with speed and affordability. CJP is perfect for producing photorealistic models used in product design and architecture, as well as detailed collectibles and figurines.
- High-resolution Stereolithography (SLA) solutions from the desktop to the factory floor. The gold standard in 3D printing technology will be represented in the desktop friendly ProJet® 1200 micro-SLA 3D printer all the way up to the large frame, production-ready ProX™ 800.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) with the ProX™ 500, which delivers injection-molding-grade end-use parts without expensive fixed tooling, enabling part complexity, durability and customized mass production. 3D Systems will also be showcasing its recent collaboration with New Balance with in-booth displays of New Balance's recently announced commercial running shoe with midsoles printed using SLS technology.
- Direct Metal Printing (DMP) on the ProX™ DMP series, allowing customers with demanding applications in aerospace, automotive, healthcare, and beyond to unlock greater performance through the production of chemically-pure, fully-dense metal parts with geometries that are unachievable through traditional means. The company's next-gen Direct Metal Printer, the ProX™ DMP 320, designed for high throughput, high precision direct metal printing, is currently in advanced beta testing with customers and will make its public debut on the CES floor.
- 3D printing solutions for the engineer's desktop and classroom, including Cube® and CubePro® 3D printers that offer easy-to-use, affordable professional quality production capabilities. With the option to print using multiple colors and multiple materials, along with advanced materials portfolios, the Cube and CubePro series make desktop printing more accessible, user-friendly and productive than ever before. The company will also showcase its full educational packs consisting of 3D printers and software as well as Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) guided curriculum subscriptions and kits.
- Custom-designed parts manufacturing service, Quickparts ®, providing advanced manufacturing and prototyping solutions, using traditional and additive technologies, materials and finishing options. With instant online quoting and a global team of 3D printing experts committed to quality and customer service, Quickparts connects designers, engineers and manufacturers with a complete range of solutions from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Engineering software and hardware tools that power the digital thread for manufacturing, including Geomagic® Capture and Geomagic Design X 2016 for seamless scan-to-CAD modeling, Geomagic Freeform® tools for precise organic design, GibbsCAM® production machining software and CimatronE™ mold and tool design software.
- End-to-end healthcare solutions from the training room to the operating room, including simulation, training and planning, and 3D printed medical models, implants, prosthetics, braces as well as custom guides and devices used when precision is necessary for personalized surgery and care.
"The incredible portfolio of 3D products and services we are showcasing at CES is already transforming the world around us," said Cathy Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. "Our goal at CES 2016 is to put people in direct contact with the tools and technologies that they may have only heard about until now, and show them just how close they are to transforming potential into real outcomes."
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3D Systems' leading personalized medicine capabilities include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3D Systems' products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Timothy Miller Email: Press@3dsystems.com