Jan 29, 2015 -- At the International Dental Show in March, ModuleWorks will be celebrating the success of the ModuleWorks Dental product range. Originally launched back in 2009, the product aims to bring the benefits of hundreds of man-years of toolpath development technology from the CAM market to the Dental market. This has proved to be a major success with over 4000 end users already getting the benefit. It is estimated that 35% of all Dental CAM software sold in 2015 will use ModuleWorks technology.
Unlike many technology providers, ModuleWorks does not sell software to end users directly, but produces an OEM product which is built in to the software of a partner. ModuleWorks now works with many partners covering all aspects of the Dental market, and allowing the appropriate technology to be used wherever it is needed.
- CNC Machine makers. ModuleWorks technology is used to produce fully automated solutions for machining a
wide range of dental indications.
- Dental Integrators. Combining the power of ModuleWorks machining strategies with specialised knowledge to
produce optimum performance.
- Dental CAD companies. Adding ModuleWorks CAM functionality to state of the art Dental CAD functionality
to give a full CAD/CAM solution.
- Dental Milling Centres. Using ModuleWorks technology and development capacity to produce bespoke
systems to optimise production.
The rapid development of the ModuleWorks technology and its acceptance in the market can be seen by looking at the range of indications supported. To support such a range required highly optimized 3-axis and 5-axis Milling, and a range of Grinding functionality.
The growth of the Dental business at ModuleWorks has allowed us to set up a dedicated team to focus on further development for Dental applications. This team is lead by Soroosh Eghbali – please come and meet him at our stand at IDS. In addition, work is underway on building a new machining room in our Aachen headquarters to allow us to expand the range of machine we use for development machining scripts, testing on real parts and optimizing the machining parameters.
If you would like to know more about the ModuleWorks Dental product:
- Come and see us at IDS, Hall 3.1, Aisle H, Stand no. 068
- Watch our next webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9068536974553766657
- Visit www.moduleworksdental.com
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks’ expertise in 5-Axis simultaneous machining and Simulation is recognised throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors. ModuleWorks 5-Axis and Simulation software has been used in the manufacture of complex parts for over a decade and they have many users in the global CAD/CAM industry.