Scottsdale, Arizona – December 8, 2014, GTX ® Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today announced the newest release of its popular GTXImage CAD Series, Version 18.0.
The new GTXImage CAD Series, Version 18.0 enhancements and features include:
- Full AutoCAD 2015 DWG/DXF compatibility
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8 and Windows® 7, 32- and 64-bit operating systems
- New User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and Dark theme environments of AutoCAD 2015
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 8 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility optionsfor Network Flex LM licensing.
- PDF support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and then saved to a TIF format or a PDF
- Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection enhancements include selecting raster within a Rotated Rectangle and selecting raster inside & crossing a rotated rectangle -- allowing users to have more precise raster selection
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Flexera® FLEXnet Publisher licensing technology for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with networked installation
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- GTXImage CAD Series, Version 18.0– available in English, French and German
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
Consisting of GTXImage CAD and GTXImage CAD PLUS, the new GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 18.0 products combine the best of both worlds; the GTX image clean-up, raster and hybrid editing, raster-to-vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition (GTXICR™) along with the AutoCAD OEM engine for the high quality 2D drafting tools and guaranteed 100% compatibility with the latest DWG/DXF and other AutoCAD formats.
With the new GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 18.0 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run as a native 64-bit application directly on the Microsoft® Windows 8 64-bit Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
Andrew M. Ling, President and CEO of GTX Corporation, stated, “The new GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 18.0 meets the demands of engineering designers by streamlining the processes. This latest release includes many improvements including the support for Microsoft® Windows 8, 64-bit operating systems, PDF support, and the Package and Borrow Licensing options so organizations can really take full advantage of the programs enhancements and simplify their engineering design tasks.” Mr. Ling added, “Celebrating over 30 years in the industry, we continue our tradition of improving our customers’ productivity and efficiency. And, with the benefits of Microsoft Windows 8, innovative technology, and excellent customer service, our customers using the GTXImage CAD Series, Version 18.0 will be able to manage their new design and archival files with ease.”
Complete details regarding the GTXImage CAD Series, Version 18.0 Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
About GTX Corporation
GTX IS CELEBRATING OVER THIRTY YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
Brenda L. Spinoso
Director of Sales and Marketing
E-mail: Email Contact