Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference is a global gathering of leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations. The conference features a series of presentations and interactive workshops exploring the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns.
The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference will include:
- The Project Delivery Summit
- The Infrastructure Asset Performance Summit
- The Building Forum – Designed for executives involved with building design and delivery, this forum will focus on the application of collaborative BIM in multi-discipline design and general construction, with an emphasis on strategies to get a better return on BIM investments.
- The Rail and Road Forum – Looking beyond design and construction, this forum will explore the application of BIM throughout the lifecycle of transportation infrastructure. Featuring executives from engineering firms and owner-operators discussing strategies and best practices, the forum will include breakout sessions for the design, construction, and operations of both rail and road projects.
- The Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Mining Forum – Covering both new capital projects and ongoing operations, this forum will explore new methods and technologies to improve both project performance and asset performance. Breakout sessions will feature mining infrastructure and offshore structures.
- The EPC and A/E Forum – This forum is geared for management-level professionals in EPC and A/E firms responsible for project design and delivery. Presentations and panel discussions will focus on ProjectWise for collaboration and best practices for multi-discipline design and construction.
- The Utilities Forum – This forum will feature sessions that address topics of relevance to all types of utilities, including the impact of cloud technology on utilities workflows, new developments in meeting the challenges of subsurface utilities, best practices in engineering collaboration, how to achieve operational excellence through better-performing assets, and a closing panel that will facilitate far-reaching discussion of the future of the utilities industry. Breakout tracks for water and wastewater and for electric and gas will feature additional topics of high interest to professionals working with these types of utilities infrastructure.
- The Visions for the Future Forum – Highlighting recent research by Bentley Fellows and their guests, the speakers in this track will discuss opportunities for improving construction productivity, sharing data between BIM and SIM, deep intelligent analytics, augmented and virtual reality, new 3D capture methods, focus devices for hybrid datasets, and more.
- The Be Inspired Awards
On Nov. 3, more than 100 journalists from leading media outlets around the globe will gather at the Hilton London Metropole for Bentley’s annual Media Day briefing. These journalists will also participate in The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference.
For additional information about The Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference or to register, click here.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2006 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Additional information about Bentley is available at
annual report. For Bentley news as it happens, subscribe to an
feed of Bentley press releases and news alerts. Visit
Year in Infrastructure 2014 Conference for highlights of
Bentley’s premier thought-leadership event. To view a searchable
collection of innovative infrastructure projects from the annual Be
Inspired Awards, access Bentley’s
Yearbooks . To access a professional networking site that enables
members of the infrastructure community to connect, communicate, and
learn from each other, visit