Guangzhou, China: September 23, 2014 —
ZW3D, one of the world's leading suppliers of advanced CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing industry, has been hosting seminars and expos globally this year, to explore possibilities of CAD/CAM technologies and help users from different industries to develop more innovative designs, boost machining efficiency and accelerate time to market.
Together with resellers worldwide, ZW3D has organized and presented a series of CAD/CAM seminars and exhibitions on Global Tour, across Europe, Asia and America. Through around 5 events per month, upgraded CAD/CAM technologies of ZW3D have won trusts of users from various industries, like consumer products, machinery, mold, electric & electronics, automotive, medical, among others.
“We’ve been using ZW3D CAD/CAM package for nine years, with regular updates. ZW3D with its hybrid possibilities was an eye-opener for us,” commented Rob Vandewal, CTO director of Kupron Prototypes in Netherlands, a company specializing in developing new models for premium German car manufacturers, like BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche. “Its hybrid kernel, OverdriveTM, offers complete freedom in modeling: the difference between solids and surfaces has completely disappeared. This makes the system flexible, fast and easy to use.”
Recently, with the launch of ZW3D 2014 SP, ZWSOFT brings its CAD/CAM capabilities to a next stage. Visitors around the world can witness vivid demonstrations of the enhancements of this version in the coming months of 2014.
Quick glance at coming events:
- From September 29 to October 3, ZW3D and its Czechic reseller to attend MSV 2014 as exhibitor.
- From October 21 - 23, ZW3D and its French reseller will be present at SIANE 2014.
- From November 25 - 28, ZW3D and its Germany reseller to attend Euromold 2014 as exhibitor.
- From November 19 - 22, ZW3D and its Thailand reseller attended Metalex 2014as exhibitor.
- Other dozens of local seminars & exhibitions await.