PHOENIX INTEGRATION is pleased to announce the release of ModelCenter® 11.0 and Analysis Server 7.3.
Jul 8, 2014 -- These products place an emphasis on user requested improvements. Over 90 new user requests have been addressed, with an emphasis on long-running trade studies and large file operations.
Key items introduced with ModelCenter® 11.0 are listed below:
- Link enhancements (enhanced link editor, import/export function etc.)
- Unit warnings (warnings for mismatched or inconsistent units, editable unit database)
- Properties editor (Change and view workflow properties from a single dialog)
- Loop components enhancements (parallel execution)
- Additional Plug-In and Tool Support (new product versions supported)
- Probabilistic Tool Enhancements (additional advanced methods)
- Large file Enhancements (better performances, 2GB+ file handling, New ModelCenter file format)
About Phoenix Integration
Phoenix Integration has a dominant position in the field of flexible, scalable business solutions and high performance for the conceptual and preliminary stages of product development and systems analysis. Phoenix software is used worldwide to enable integration of models and simulations, process automation, the multidisciplinary design optimization (MDO) and simulation data management (SDM). For more information, visit http://www.phoenix-int.com/.