Leverage New IoT and M2M Technologies with AIS Open Platform, PC-based HMIs
Several new internet-based technologies will now provide almost unlimited control, monitoring and visibility, giving users more analytic power to improve actionable decision making. The Internet of Things (IoT) will connect a wide network of intelligent devices that will increase automation in factories, plants and buildings. Made possible by wireless connectivity and internet technologies, M2M and Field Mobility are bringing solutions to new areas not accessible previously or easy to reach for users.
AIS Open Platform HMI Technologies Help Support IT Convergence & Operational Efficiency
Converging HMI, SCADA, MES and Field Service Management (FSM) platforms help users better visualize both key automation and business metrics. Companies can improve measurement and evaluation of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), TCO and energy.
AIS’s PC-Based HMIs Comprehensive Certifications and Compliances
- UL and cUL Listed to Safety Standards and Certifications for Industrial Control Equipment: UL 61010-1, UL 61010-2-201, and CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 61010-1-12
- UL and cUL Listed to Safety Standards and Certifications for Information & Communication Technology Equipment: UL 62368-1 and CAN CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1
- CE Marked to Safety Standards and Certifications for information and communication technology: 2006/95/EC, EN 62368-1:2013
- Electromagnetic Emissions (EMC) Standards and Certifications: EU Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN 61000-6-4:2007/A1:2011, EN 61000-4-11:2004, EN 61000-4-3:2006+A1:2007+A2:2010, FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B, IECS-003 Class B, CISPR 22 Class B
- Electromagnetic Immunity (EMI) Standards and Certifications: EU Directive 2004/108/EC, IEC EN 61000-4-2:2009, IEC EN 61000-4-4:2012, IEC EN 61000-4-5:2006, IEC EN 61000-4-6:2014
- Compliance with the Shock and Vibration Requirements has been assured by Compliance with EN 60068-2-27:2009 and EN 60068-2-64:2008
- Compliance with the Chemical Resistance and Hygienic Equipment Requirements has been assured by Compliance with AISI 316L DIN 1.4435 and EN 1672-2:2005+A1:2009
- Compliance with the IP66 Degrees of Protection has been assured by Compliance with EN 60529
Headquartered in Irvine, California, USA, American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) offers in-house electronic and mechanical design, software development, Manufacturing, Production and Quality Control Services. Offering one of the widest ranges of Industrial Computing solutions, AIS solutions are available in a multitude of configurations for Industrial, Oil & Gas, Military and Marine applications. The company is fully committed to empowering, improving and delivering turnkey HMI, monitoring and display solutions for OEM, ODM and end-user customers.
AIS is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of rugged computers and displays, and received completion of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registration from the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC). For more information, visit: www.aispro.com, email: email@example.com or contact: 1-888-485-6688.
American Industrial Systems, Inc.
David G. Martorana, 1-847-630-6487