To address the dispersed nature of most design teams, SolidWorks 2013 optimizes collaboration with improved connectivity, enhanced viewing capabilities, and expanded sharing of designs and data.
- Previous Release Interoperability – Collaborate with customers, suppliers, and internal teams with the ability to open SolidWorks 2013 files directly with SolidWorks 2012 (SP5). Users can work more efficiently and improve collaboration and file exchange, reducing delays and easing the transition to the latest release.
- SolidWorks Enterprise Product Data Management Workflow – Route documents and contact users more efficiently to reduce delays and accelerate time-to-market.
- DraftSight/SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Integration – Access DWG files within SolidWorks EPDM from the DraftSight user interface, and leverage 2D into the design process.
- eDrawings — Users can measure, select and markup designs from anywhere using a mobile device.
Availability and Pricing
For more information about SolidWorks 2013, including video demonstrations, visit: http://www.solidworks.com/launch. SolidWorks 2013 is available worldwide through SolidWorks authorized resellers. Contact a SolidWorks authorized reseller for pricing. To locate an authorized reseller in your region, please visit: http://www.solidworks.com/locateVAR/
Share the News
If you are interested in attending a live seminar on SolidWorks 2013, visit: http://www.solidworks.com/launch/find-a-seminar.htm
Use the following tweets to share this news via Twitter:
- @SolidWorks 2013 is now available! Attend a local reseller event to learn more: www.solidworks.com/launch
- Want to simplify your product development process? Check out the latest enhancements of @SolidWorks 2013! www.solidworks.com/launch
- Turn your design ideas into reality. Check out @SolidWorks 2013! www.solidworks.com/launch
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, NETVIBES, 3DSWYM and 3D VIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.