HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Based on market research of comparable A4 mobile inkjet printers less than $500 as of September 2011.
(2) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require a firmware upgrade. A list of supported documents and image types is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. A list of additional solutions is available at www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
(3) Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (third generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as the iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point.
(4) HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade.
(5) Requires software installation, an internet or direct wireless connection, and HP Web Services Account Registration. Accounts can be created at www.hp.com/go/eprintercenter. Print times may vary. HP ePrint Software works with Microsoft Windows®, Windows XP, Windows Vista® 32-and 64-bit versions, Windows 7 32- and 64-bit versions, or Mac® OS X® 10.5 and 10.6. Software download is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver. Use of HP ePrint Software at HP ePrint Public Print Locations (PPLs) requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by PPL. Wireless direct printing requires the printer to be wireless-enabled and in range of the PC. Some HP LaserJet printers may require a firmware upgrade.
(6) Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
(7) Based on an HP assessment of printer manufacturer security offerings in market as of Nov. 1, 2011.
(8) Estimated U.S. street prices. Actual prices may vary.
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited. RIM, Research In Motion and BlackBerry are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries. RIM assumes no obligations or liability and makes no representation, warranty, endorsement or guarantee in relation to any aspect of any third party products or service. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations, including execution of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; any statements concerning expected development, performance or market share relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; the development and transition of new products and services (and the enhancement of existing products and services) to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its customers, suppliers and partners; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the hiring and retention of key employees; expectations and assumptions relating to the execution and timing of cost reduction programs and restructuring and integration plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended January 31, 2012 and HP's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2011. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.