The LE2202x provides full HD(3) 1,920 x 1,080 native resolution and fast 5ms response times offer crisp and detailed views.(2) The 21.5-inch diagonal panel is BFR/PVC-,(4) mercury- and arsenic-free,(5) and the display’s flat packaging reduces waste and shipping cost.
Latest HP digital signage solutions
The two new HP Digital Signage Displays – the HP LD4220tm and LD4720tm – help retailers meet the needs of shoppers in multichannel retailing environments. The 42- and 47-inch diagonal LCD displays deploy a multitouch screen that uses unique scanning infrared technology, including embedded sensors to provide more accurate touch recognition. This technology also enhances the retail experience by enabling customers to use their fingertips to scroll through screens or perform many common multitouch gestures.
The full 1080p widescreen displays feature enhanced digital connectivity including HDMI or DVI, VGA and DisplayPort. The monitors provide plug-and-play convenience from a simple USB key and can be set in either a horizontal or vertical position for more flexible placement options. The displays are engineered for demanding 24/7 usage and come with a standard three-year limited warranty vs. typical one-year warranties available for TVs.
The HP SignagePlayer mp8200 is optimized to work with the latest digital signage software to provide smooth and reliable operation in demanding retail environments.(6) The mp8200 features Intel® Core™ technology(7) and is preinstalled with the Windows® Embedded Standard 7 operating system.
The new HP rp5800 Retail System, Digital Signage Edition drives two discrete channels of content with a powerful graphics subsystem and comes with retail-hardened features including the ability to operate in a 40 degree C (105 degree F) environment. It features an extra-long manufacturing life cycle to support extended deployment schedules and provide a consistent platform across enterprise digital signage networks.
HP offers professional installation services to help businesses quickly and affordably deploy digital signage solutions. HP Integrated Solution Bundles include project management, site surveys and standard digital signage installation.
Pricing and availability(8)
- The HP ZR2040w, ZR2240w, ZR2440w and ZR2740w start at $189, $289, $425 and $729, respectively. They all can be ordered today on hp.com. The ZR2040w, ZR2240w and ZR2740w are available immediately, and the ZR2440w will be available in October.
- The HP Compaq LE2202x starts at $179 and is planned to be available Sept. 19 on hp.com.
- The HP LD4220tm and HP LD4720tm Digital Signage Displays are planned to be available in early October in all regions.
- The HP rp5800 Retail System, Digital Signage Edition and HP SignagePlayer mp8200 configurations are planned to be available in September.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creating seamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) As compared to mainstream monitors with TN panels when viewed at 60 degrees.
(2) All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
(3) HD content required to view HD images.
(4) Meets the evolving definition of “BFR/PVC-free” as set forth in the “iNEMI Position Statement on the ‘Definition of Low-Halogen’ Electronics (BFR/CFR/PVC-Free).’” Plastic parts contain < 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of bromine [if the Br source is from BFRs] and < 1,000 ppm (0.1%) of chlorine [if the Cl source is from CFRs or PVC or PVC copolymers]. All printed circuit board (PCB) and substrate laminates contain bromine/chlorine total < 1,500 ppm (.15%) with a maximum chlorine of 900 ppm (.09%) and maximum bromine being 900 ppm (.09%). External cables (power, video and USB) are not BFR/PVC-free. Service parts after purchase may not be BFR/PVC-free.
(5) Arsenic and its compounds were not detected using U.S. EPA test methods 3052/6010b by ICP-AES.
(6) HP Digital Signage Display sold separately.
(7) 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
(8) Availability and pricing will vary by region. Estimated U.S. street
prices. Actual prices may vary.