REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- Aug 23, 2011 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To help deliver on portfolio goals with increased versatility, transparency and accuracy, Oracle today announced the availability of Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management 9.
- Primavera Portfolio Management 9 helps streamline approvals and workflows with new business process automation capabilities, resulting in expedited decisions and improved resource productivity.
- With clearly defined approval and workflow processes, the new release also helps increase transparency by engaging more individuals across the enterprise to participate in managing portfolios, removing ambiguity regarding who is responsible for decisions and enhancing the communication process.
- In addition, Primavera Portfolio Management 9 features a new and improved user interface that is consistent with the other solutions in the Oracle Primavera suite, easing user adoption and promoting greater efficiency.
Improved Decision Making, Accuracy and Productivity
- Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is a scalable, 100 percent Web-based PPM solution that delivers the functionality and configurability required to manage any type of portfolio from idea creation through to execution.
- Primavera Portfolio Management 9 helps organizations improve time to value by:
- Providing easy setup and use of graphical workflows that facilitate work and approval processes, adding speed and precision to the decision making process, and increasing productivity.
- Improving access to information through enhanced early warning alert triggers, better data analysis and the extended use of annotations.
- Leveraging a seamlessly integrated product suite with a unified, common user interface designed to ease user adoption and increases productivity.
- Oracle's Primavera suite of solutions is focused on delivering value to businesses and organizations through managing their entire portfolio lifecycle, from inception to execution and control for investments and projects of all sizes.
- "Organizations are constantly looking for ways to improve the speed and precision of their decisions and work without creating environments and systems that limit their personnel through rigid structures and inflexible processes," said Mike Sicilia, senior vice president, Oracle's Primavera Global Business Unit. "The latest release of Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management meets this demand by further streamlining processes and supporting enhanced decision making, helping drive better value from portfolios. In addition, the new UI clearly demonstrates Oracle's commitment to providing a seamlessly integrated enterprise project portfolio management product suite.
- Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management 9
- Datasheet: Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management
- Oracle Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Danielle Cormier Oracle +1.610.766.3463 Email Contact Simon Jones Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5155 Email Contact