Agenda Includes Raytheon, Teal Group, Goodrich, Boeing and Bombardier
WILSONVILLE, Ore. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 4, 2011 — Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ: MENT) today announced the agenda for its annual Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum (IESF) which is to be sponsored by SAE International and Aerospace Engineering magazine. IESF 2011 is a full, one-day conference that has become one of the leading forums for electrical and electronic systems design, network design, wire harness engineering, simulation and analysis within the military and aerospace industries.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. The organization publishes several technical magazines including Aerospace Engineering.
IESF is a free event which takes place on Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at the Marriott Hotel, Long Beach, CA, USA. This year’s agenda includes representatives from Raytheon, Teal Group, Goodrich, Boeing and Bombardier. For more information or to register, visit http://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/california/.
IESF consists of numerous industry presentations, including guest keynote speakers, breakout tracks of specialist topics, a solutions exposition, demonstrations, and networking events that offer managers and engineers the opportunity to explore issues, examine solutions, and network with peers. It is the only event with a track dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the military and aerospace sector.
Presentations cover a range of topics, including:
- Aircraft and Defense Markets: Outperforming the Economy - Richard L. Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group
- The Art of Storytelling: Identifying Lean PD Opportunities and Developing a Clear and Compelling Business Case - Aaron W. Shin, Senior Director, Raytheon
- Reducing Risk: Model-driven Development and Your Development Program - Marc Corbacho, Vice President, Sales, The Americas, Mentor Graphics
- Requirements-driven System Design Process (including a preview of the Imminent ARP 4754A Policy) - Michelle Lange, Senior Product Specialist, Mentor Graphics, with Steve Beland, Airplane Systems Product Development, 787 Flight Controls AR, Assoc. Tech Fellow, Boeing
- It’s EWIS vs. ECAD in Aerospace Design - Marc Duguay, Manager, EWIS Design and Assurance, Bombardier
Other topics include Electrical Systems Design; Simulation and Analysis; Wire Harness Engineering; Systems Integration; Electrical Maintenance/Repair; FPGA, ASIC, and PCB development; DO-254 and ARP 4754A certification. For a full agenda, visit http://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/california/.
Past years’ events have attracted hundreds of design and engineering professionals from all the leading military and aerospace OEMs and suppliers. Future events also include: IESF India in Pune, India, on Sept. 21, 2011; IESF China in Wuhan, China, on Oct. 20 and 21, 2011, and IESF Europe in Frankfurt, Germany, on Nov. 17, 2011.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world’s most successful electronic, semiconductor, transportation and systems companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues over the last 12 months of about $915 million. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. World Wide Web site: http://www.mentor.com/.
(Mentor Graphics is a registered trademark of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company and/or product names are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.)