Novi, Mich., July 8, 2011 – Tata Technologies, a global leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) announced that its annual CAD Geek ‘Summer School’ Tour runs July 20 through August 18. The beach-oriented theme of this year’s 13-city tour is “Catch the Latest Wave of Knowledge – Free” and offers training in Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Simulation.
Each CAD Geek Summer School student receives a free t-shirt and is entered into a drawing for an Apple iPad®; and – most important – each student gets the latest technical information that will help them be more effective and productive with their tools. Advance registration is required. The 13 Summer School Tour dates and cities are:
|Wednesday July 20 Madison Heights, Mich.||Thursday July 21 Toledo, Ohio||Wednesday July 27 Tampa, Fla.|
|Thursday July 28 Sarasota, Fla.||Thursday July 28 Addison, Ill.||Tuesday August 9 Dayton, Ohio|
|Wednesday August 10 Columbus, Ohio||Thursday August 11 Strongsville, Ohio||
Tuesday August 16 Muskegon, Mich.
Wednesday August 17Orlando, Fla.
|Thursday August 18 Fort Lauderdale, Fla.|
The Tata Technologies CAD Geek Summer School curriculum includes:
- 12 - 1:15 p.m. – Registration, lunch, overview
- 1:15 - 2:15p.m. – Simulate Your Ideas : Run dynamic simulation inside Autodesk Inventor, use the results for Finite Element Analysis. Discover even more fuctionality with Autodesk Simulation to generate fatigue analysis.
- 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. – Autodesk Inventor Drawing Template Creation : Designed for users wanting more out of their drawing templates and a better understanding of the resources that go into automating a documentation engine
- 3 - 3:30 p.m. – Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012: It's not just a preview anymore! Learn to edit and maintain non-native imported data and enable non-engineering team members to collaborate on your 3D data
- 3:45 - 4:45 p.m. – Visualization : Generate compelling images from basic visualization to stunning animation with Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Showcase and 3DS Max.
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, and Inventor are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
About Tata Technologies
Tata Technologies Limited, founded in 1989, is a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing and Product Development IT services to the global manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies, through its pragmatic approach to engineering and manufacturing processes, delivers best-in-class solutions for Product Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Resource Management (ERM) and Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) to the world’s leading automotive and aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers.
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 4,500 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
For more information, visit www.tatatechnologies.com
Daniel Saad – Corporate Communications Mgr. - NA
P: +1.248.426.1841; E: Email Contact
Chris Weitzel – Tata Technologies Autodesk Products Manager
P: +1.248.426.1837; E: Email Contact