Metafile experiences more than 100 percent net income growth year-over-year; Seven technology leaders join the company's partner ecosystem; Metafile experts and products named finalists for Stevie AwardsROCHESTER, Minn., July 7, 2011 — (PRNewswire) — With the addition of several significant partnerships, corporate growth and industry honors for its work providing customers with solutions designed to increase efficiency and visibility, Metafile Information Systems ( http://www.metaviewer.com) continues to see considerable momentum through the first half of 2011.
"This year has already resulted in significant growth for Metafile, our partners and our customers," said Nick Sprau, vice president of marketing at Metafile, a leading paperless accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and human resources (HR) document management and workflow solution provider. "One of the most noteworthy announcements is our strategic partnership with SaaSplaza, which will go a long way towards advancing and simplifying integrated accounting automation of Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud among our value-added resellers, referral partners and systems integrators."
Recognizing the value of cloud computing and the rising demand for speedier access to the cloud's value through solutions that are secure, quick to implement and easy to use, Metafile and SaaSplaza announced their strategic partnership earlier this year at the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence event where Metafile was a gold sponsor.
In the first half of 2011, Metafile has signed six additional new technology partners that will sell, service and support the MetaViewer paperless ERP document management and workflow solution to Microsoft Dynamics users:
- Computer Generated Solutions, Inc. – a provider of end-to-end, technology-enabled business solutions including ERP, SCM, PLM, WMS, CRM, portal, e-commerce, application development, project services, e-learning, training, staffing, call center and global sourcing solutions.
- CRI Technology Solutions, LLC – a full-service information technology provider of accounting solutions for companies based in Northwest Florida and Alabama.
- OmniVue – an IT partner that integrates sales, marketing, finance and operations data while providing businesses with the ability to gain visibility.
- SBS Group – a creator of technology solutions that uses industry knowledge, technical savvy and project management know-how to deliver measurable results for businesses.
- Zensar Technologies – an information technology and business process outsourcing (BPO) services company that provides end-to-end services from consulting to implementation to support to over 300 active Fortune 500 and other customers.
- TM Group – provides integrated e-business solutions to more than 250 customers in the Great Lakes area focused on accounting and finance, customer relationship management, e-commerce, human resources, manufacturing, project accounting and supply chain management.
With the addition of these companies, Metafile's partner program has grown by 60 percent.
In addition to these new strategic partnerships, Metafile recently appointed Bob Hawley as a new regional sales manager to expand business in the Western region of North America. Hawley joined Metafile with more than 20 years of senior sales and sales management experience at several organizations within the enterprise software sector.
Metafile's presence in the manufacturing, wholesale-distribution and retail industries continues to grow and increased customer acquisitions have contributed to a 35 percent growth in revenue and more than 100 percent net income growth year-over-year.
The technology industry also has recently acknowledged Metafile's expertise with industry honors, as the company's MetaViewer solution and two executives have been named finalists for this year's Stevie Awards. The awards honor and recognize the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide who strive to provide exceptional and innovative technology services to their customers. Metafile is a finalist in the following categories:
- Product Development/Management Executive of the Year, Virginia Wimmer, Metafile's vice president of product development, has been recognized for her work in strategic product development and her work with all of Metafile's product lines including ResultsPlus, MetaViewer and PrintStore.
- Technical Professional of the Year, Dan Hunstad, a Metafile senior systems analyst, has been recognized for his commitment to customers, attention to detail, excellent customer service and his breadth of knowledge of the issues facing accounts payable and receivable departments.
- New Product or Service of the Year - Computer Software - New Version, for Metafile's MetaViewer solution that offers customers unparalleled automation, visibility and workflow efficiency.
"It's an extraordinary achievement to be recognized as a finalist in these competitive awards categories," Sprau said. "Virginia, Dan and those committed to the development of MetaViewer have truly made Metafile proud, and we congratulate them on this well-deserved industry honor."
About Metafile Information Systems ( www.metaviewer.com)
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Rochester, Minn., Metafile is an established, independent and efficient provider of paperless document management software applications supporting accounts payable, accounts receivable and human resources departments in middle-market and large businesses nationwide. More than 3,500 organizations have translated Metafile's content management solutions into enterprise-wide value and competitive advantage. MetaViewer is Metafile's flagship paperless document management solution offering paper and electronic invoice capture, Web-based workflow, two- and three-way matching, real-time graphical visibility and full ERP integration. Today, more than 15,000 financial professionals worldwide are efficiently processing more than 15 million paperless transactions per week with the MetaViewer solution. For more information, call 800-638-2445, or visit www.metaviewer4dynamics.com or www.metaviewer.com.
SOURCE Metafile Information Systems
|Metafile Information Systems
Computer Generated Solutions, Inc.
CRI Technology Solutions, LLC