Industry Leaders to Discuss Future of Data-Intensive Computing
When: June 19 – 23, 2011
Where: CCH-Congres Center Hamburg, Am Dammtor/Marseiller Strasse/2035 Hamburg
What: SGI is a gold sponsor of ISC’11 and will be exhibiting in booth 330 at the event. The Company will be unveiling groundbreaking solutions in the areas of cluster computing, MIC computing, and shared memory computing.
SGI CEO Mark J. Barrenechea will present “The Future of Technical Computing” during a Hot Seat Session on Tuesday, 21 June at 3:00 p.m. CET in Hall 3. During his session, Mr. Barrenechea will outline the current opportunities and challenges being faced by the technical computing community, and how SGI is developing key solutions for leading-edge, data-intensive computing environments that will assist customers with ever-increasing requirements.
SGI CTO Dr. Eng Lim Goh will present “Data Driven Systems Architecture” during an Exhibitor Forum Session on Tuesday, 21 June at 10:10 a.m. CET in Hall H.
SGI will be showcasing the following products at ISC’11:
- SGI® Altix® UV – the latest generation of the world’s fastest, most scalable shared memory high performance computing (HPC) architecture built on Intel® Xeon® processors 7500 series
- Scale-Out Servers – featuring next-generation SGI® Altix® ICE blades and Rackable™ rackmount servers
- SGI Prism™ XL – the most advanced entry into the exascale race, delivering up to a petaflop of compute in a single cabinet
- SGI ArcFiniti™ – a fully-integrated archive solution aimed at providing a scalable and easily accessible solution to the problem of unparalleled growth of unstructured file-based data
- SGI® ICE Cube® Air – the most cost-efficient solution on the market for the ever-expanding need for more data center space
Why: SGI has more than 20 years of experience in the HPC and storage industries. The Company focuses on providing customers leading HPC technology and solutions to help them attain the highest levels of compute performance.
For those interested in meeting with SGI executives during the event, please contact Jason Coari via email at Email Contact or by telephone at +44 (0) 118 927 8056. For more information about ISC’11, please visit http://www.supercomp.de/isc11/.
SGI, a trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit www.sgi.com for more information.
© 2011 SGI. SGI, Altix, ArcFiniti, ICE Cube, Prism, Rackable and the SGI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.