Troy, MI – LMS North America, leading partner in test and mechatronic simulation, is pleased to announce the final agenda for the FREE 2011 LMS Americas Automotive Conference to be held at the Dearborn Hyatt Regency on June 14th and 15th.
The conference will feature 30+ presentations including technology updates and customer application cases. These will be presented in 3 parallel tracks focusing on physical testing, virtual simulation and systems integration engineering. Papers will be presented from Ford, GM, Chrysler, IAC, BMW, John Deere, National Renewable Energy Lab, UofM Automotive Research center among others!
On Tuesday morning, June 14th the conference will host the following keynote speakers:
- Mr. Charlie Klein, Global Director Energy Management, Mass and Aerodynamics – GM
- Mr. Bob Lee, VP, Electrified Propulsion & Advanced Powertrain Engineering – Chrysler
- Dr. Jan Leuridan, CTO of LMS International as Keynote speakers.
Tuesday afternoon, June 14th will have two management panel sessions with industry leaders from General Motors, Ford Motor Company, UofM ARC and CIMdata:
- Vehicle Engineering – Delivering best-in-class vehicle performance and driving experiences through superior systems engineering
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) – A product development enabler for attaining performance and quality targets, and
“Kindle your engineering innovation” – In addition to the valuable business & technical content, LMS will be giving away 20 Kindle e-readers as a thank you to our attendees.
This FREE two-day conference will bring together engineering executives, senior managers, and technical experts to share strategies that illustrate how simulation supported by continuous progress in physical testing has helped them optimize their products and development processes.
Learn more and register at http://www.lmsintl.com/lmsconferences/americas
Interested in sponsorship to promote to this audience? Email Contact