Company to Highlight Engineering Analysis and Simulation Software
May 23, 2011 -- Autodesk is the gold sponsor of the 13th annual NAFEMS World Congress, May 23-26 in Boston. The newly unveiled Autodesk SIM Squad will be on-site at the event—showcasing Autodesk’s 3D simulation, design, and engineering software portfolio for manufacturers, including the newly launched releases of Autodesk Simulation (formerly Autodesk Algor Simulation) and Autodesk Moldflow as well as CFdesign software from recently acquired Blue Ridge Numerics.
With Autodesk Simulation 2012 and Autodesk Moldflow 2012 software, engineers can use Autodesk Inventor Fusion to modify or simplify geometry more quickly and easily, helping to optimize designs as fast as possible. Autodesk Simulation 2012
software also offers an all-new user interface and integration with Autodesk Vault for easier management of design and engineering data.
Autodesk Moldflow 2012 software introduces real-time injection-molding simulation functionality—enabling dynamic evaluation of a range of plastic part design alternatives in a fraction of the time it takes to perform a standard simulation, helping to pinpoint the best design more quickly.
Autodesk SIM Squad members Brian Zias, Ryan Abel, Al Duff, Bob Williams, Rita Schnipke, James Herzing, and Xiaoshi Jin will be available throughout the event at Autodesk Booth #11 and are ready to talk about simulation trends, issues, and developments. Other highlights include the following:
Monday, May 23
- Scott Reese, senior director, Digital Simulation, will represent Autodesk at the inaugural meeting of the NAFEMS Vendor Advisory Board.
- Bob Williams, product marketing manager, and Ryan Abel, application engineer, will attend the NAFEMS CFD Working Group Open Meeting.
Tuesday, May 24
10 a.m. EST, Exhibition Stage
- Scott Reese will present an overview of Autodesk simulation technology during a product showcase.
3:35 p.m. EST, Room 3A
- Rita Schnipke will offer a CFD 2 session: Tackling CFD Problems from the Beginning.
3:35 p.m. EST, Room 3D
- Xiaoshi Jin will offer a manufacturing-molding session: Structural Analysis for Plastic Parts with Molding Process Induced Stress and Properties.
Thursday, May 26
2:50 p.m. EST, Exhibition Stage
- Autodesk sponsors a Best Paper Award: Best Practical Use of Simulation Technology.
Attend these sessions and stop by Autodesk Booth #11 during exhibit hours to meet the Autodesk SIM Squad. Media and analysts interested in scheduling interviews should contact Email Contact or 503-707-3861.
Autodesk, Algor, Autodesk Inventor, Inventor and Moldflow are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2011 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
Senior Account Executive
Edelman | 200 East Randolph Drive
O: (312) 240-3386 | M: (312) 498-9706
Christina. Email Contact