Irvine, CA, February 3, 2011: MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today they experienced strong sales growth for the calendar year 2010.
"We were very fortunate to realize double-digit sales growth last year, considering the challenges due to the global economic downturn of the past few years.” stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft. “This growth has enabled us to make additional investments in our infrastructure, strengthen our industry partnerships, and to roll out a few new software configurations.”
Some of MecSoft’s highlights for 2010 include:
- Opened European office near Frankfurt, Germany
- Awarded Gold Partner status by SolidWorks for our integrated VisualMILL CAM solution, one of only six companies globally to receive that honor
- Established strategic partnerships with software vendors T-Splines and IMSI
- Established strategic partnerships with machine tool vendors such as Syil America & Novakon
- Released Campus-CAM and PRO-DUO software configurations
- Support for SolidWorks release 2011
- Expansion of reseller channel in Latin American, Europe and Asia
“We set some aggressive goals for 2010 and our internal team, resellers and partners rose to the challenge,” said Anand. “We have similar growth plans for 2011 and assuming the global economy and especially the manufacturing sector continues to improve, I hope to share similar positive financial news at this time next year as well.”
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions. Our award winning software products:
VisualMILL for SolidWorks® and,
RhinoCAM™, deliver an empowering experience to users in the rapid manufacturing, mold making, aerospace, automotive, education and tool & die industries.
For the latest news and information, or an online demonstration, visit our website at www.mecsoft.com or call 949-654-8163.