Regd. office: Plant 6 Pirojshanagar
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai 400 079 India
Tel + 91.22.67056500
Fax + 91.22.67056891
For Immediate Release
Geometric releases eDrawings Professional for NX version 7.2
Includes support for NX 7.5
Mumbai, India, August 31, 2010: Geometric Limited (BSE: 532312, NSE: GEOMETRIC), a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering Services and Offshore Product Development (OPD) solutions and technologies, today announced the release of eDrawings Professional for NX version 7.2 with support for NX 7.5.
eDrawings is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D and 3D product design data.
eDrawings Professional for NX version 7.2 includes major enhancements like:
• Support for NX 7.5
• Functionalities to export Bill of Materials information from NX to eDrawings
• Support for measurement of Assembly features, surfaces and 3D curves
• Upgrade of eDrawings viewer version to eDrawings 2010 SP3
For a free 15-day trial, please visit
http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com. For pricing and purchase options please contact
eDrawings Publishers are also available for Pro/ENGINEER®, CATIA V5®, NX®, Autodesk Inventor®, SolidEdge®, Google SketchUp®, as well as for STEP/IGES/STL and DWG/DXF files.
With eDrawings Publishers designers can:
• Generate ultra compact eDrawings (up to 95% compressed) for sharing over email
• Share and receive feedback on product designs with review-enabled eDrawings, and collaborate with unlimited number of recipients
• Manage, track, and merge comments from different team members
• Measure part, assembly and drawing geometry
• Use Dynamic Cross Sectioning and Hide/Show/Move components for understanding assembly structure
• Visualize drawings effectively with 3D Data, Layouts and 3D Pointer tool
• Insert Stamps, Password Protect, and Disable Measurement for protecting sensitive design data
For more information on eDrawings, please visit
www.geometricglobal.com) is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Geometric was incorporated in 1994 and is listed on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges. The company recorded consolidated revenues of Rupees 5.12 billion (US Dollars 108.1 million) for the year ended March 2010. It employs close to 3000 people across 11 global delivery locations in the US, France, Romania, India, and China. Geometric is assessed at SEI CMMI Level 5 for its software services and ISO 9001:2000 certified for engineering operations.
Geometric’s Desktop Products and Technologies (DPT) business unit develops cutting-edge point productivity solutions that enhance design and improve manufacturing operations. The unit includes Scottsdale AZ-based business subsidiary, Geometric Technologies (A division of Geometric Americas, Inc.). The end-user products from Geometric include CAMWorks®, eDrawings® Publisher, DFMPro, GeomCaliper®, and 3DPaintBrush™. The key technologies from Geometric are NestLib®, Feature Recognition (FR), GeomDiff and 3DSearchIT®. Geometric licenses these technologies to OEM partners and also designs and implements customized process solutions using these technologies for industrial customers.
For further details about Geometric’s DPT business unit, please visit
www.geometricglobal.com/products or call +1.480.222.2255
The copyright/ trademarks of all products referenced herein are held by their respective companies.
For more information, please contact: