Augsburg, Germany, June 22, 2010. CADENAS GmbH, a leading software supplier in the area of strategic parts management, introduces the newest version of the PARTsolutions software. The new version 9.01 has already been released at the end of May. Many new functions and smarter features, such as enhanced search functions or automatic adjustment of the window layout to the table forms, further simplify the use of the CADENAS software.
The intuitive service of CADENAS’ PARTsolutions version 9.01 now supports engineers and constructors even more in their daily affairs. Components and standard parts can now be found, reduced and managed much more comfortably. CADENAS’ strategic parts management system also improves company processes and contributes to effective and lasting cost reduction.
Improvements in PARTsolutions V9.01:
- New search functions: If a term is not found, similar sounding terms are automatically suggested. In addition, a list of similar terms shows up after a successful search, in order to further improve the results.
- The window layout automatically adjusts itself to the selected table formats in the new version.
- The function “Searching with a sketch” can now be found in the index tree as well. PARTsolutions users can thus easily access this search function.
- The connection tool PARTconnection, has now been completely integrated into PARTsolutions.
- With 2-D derivation, users now receive completed sketches with several views, as well as DIN and ISO frames in various paper sizes.
For more information visit:
About CADENAS GmbH
CADENAS is a leading software manufacturer in the areas strategic parts management and parts reduction (PARTsolutions) as well as electronic product catalogs (eCATALOGsolutions). With its customized software solutions, the company acts as a link between the component manufacturers and their products and the purchasers.
With its 300 employees in 12 locations worldwide, the name CADENAS (Spanish for “process chains”) has stood for success, creativity, support, and process optimization for over 18 years.
In the role of initiator and mastermind, CADENAS has already established many innovations and trends. These include:
- Part selection through sketching
- The 3-D similarity search
- The mobile search
- Use of the Quick Response Codes
- Use of 3-D glasses
- Controlling 3-D parts with the help of Wii remote control
- Support of the Augmented Reality Technology
More information about the newest innovations as well as the company in general can be found on our homepage under:
Berliner Allee 28 b + c
Phone: +49 821 2 58 58 0-0
Fax: +49 821 2 58 58 0-999