- To improve productivity across the entire product lifecycle, 2Wire, a leading provider of broadband solutions, has deployed Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) 9.3, part of Oracle's Product Value Chain solution.
- Operating in an increasingly complex global marketplace, 2Wire sought an enterprise PLM system that could help drive profitable innovations, mitigate risk and lower development and product costs.
- By leveraging the productivity-enhancing innovations in Agile PLM 9.3, 2Wire has been able to improve collaboration and productivity across its rapidly expanding global design team while reducing management costs.
- The new Web 2.0 user interface controls and enhanced user personalization delivered by Agile PLM 9.3 have improved usability and increased accessibility, helping 2Wire to drive collaboration.
- Simplified access through a Web based client further increases productivity by allowing users to access Agile PLM documents directly from their desktop or link the new PLM system to existing document vaults.
- 2Wire has also been able to reduce management costs and significantly reduce deployment and training time by leveraging user training management improvements within Oracle Agile PLM 9.3 including personalized context help through the Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) and video quick tours.
- By providing an enterprise PLM backbone that integrates other applications and hundreds of productivity-enhancing innovations, Agile PLM 9.3 has enabled 2Wire to stay competitive in an increasingly competitive global marketplace by increasing productivity across the entire product lifecycle.
- 2Wire first invested in Oracle in 1999 and is currently using a range of Agile PLM 9.3 modules including Agile Product Collaboration, Agile Product Cost Management, Agile Quality Management and Agile Product Governance and Compliance.
- Oracle's Product Value Chain solution includes Oracle's Agile PLM, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle's AutoVue Enterprise Visualization and Oracle Product Data Quality. This gives customers a comprehensive solution to manage all product information, integrated product lifecycle processes, secure collaboration, data quality and knowledge management across the product value chain -- including design, supply and demand functions.
- "Oracle's Agile PLM applications are critical to our business and we have been very impressed with the innovative enhancements delivered in the latest release," said John Hitchcock, senior manager of Configuration Management at 2Wire. "The upgrade was seamless and with the new usability, access and training enhancements, we were able to transition users quickly and easily. As we continue to expand our global design team, these enhancements will also help, as they reduce management costs, make the system more accessible to a larger user group and drive productivity across the product lifecycle."
- Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management 9.3
- Read more about Agile PLM 9.3 User Productivity Tools
- Download Oracle Agile PLM 9.3 Executive Brief
- Follow Agile PLM on Twitter
- Agile PLM Blog
- Join Oracle's Agile PLM Community on Facebook
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Jessica Moore Oracle +1.415.244.6565 Email Contact Simon Jones Blanc & Otus +1.415.856.5155 Email Contact