Date: Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT / 18:00 GMT
Attend this webinar to learn:
Actel's SmartFusion device and design flow will be covered in addition to Micrium's uC/OS-III, which is the successor to the company's popular uC/OS-II™ real-time kernel. Features of uC/OS-III that will be touched on in class include the following:
- Preemptive multitasking with round-robin scheduling of tasks at the same priority
- Adapting a real-time kernel to ARM's Cortex-M3 architecture
- Using an unlimited number of tasks and other kernel objects
- Mutual exclusion semaphores with full priority inheritance
- Event flags
- Message queues
- Fixed-size memory block management
The cost of the class is $99, which includes the webinar and the SmartFusion Evaluation Kit (A2F-EVAL-KIT), which you will receive from EE Times Group within 10 days of registering.
Actel is the leader in low power FPGAs and mixed signal FPGAs, offering the most comprehensive portfolio of system and power management solutions. Power Matters. Learn more at www.actel.com.
Actel, Actel Fusion, IGLOO, Libero, Pigeon Point, ProASIC, SmartFusion and the associated logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Actel Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Actel Corporation
Ivanya Terrazas of Actel Corporation