- New Fujitsu datacenter options for manufacturers include cloud computing, managed data center services and hosted offshore solutions based on award-winning Fujitsu PRIMERGY(R) servers, ETERNUS(R) storage and virtualization systems, as well as FlexFrame(R) for SAP(R) dynamic-infrastructure solutions and SAP Business Suite, Platform and Industry solutions.
- A Global Partner of SAP, Fujitsu delivers cost-effective SAP implementation services and hosting solutions for clients in the manufacturing industry, including consumer goods, food and beverage, wholesale distribution and high-tech sectors. Advanced Fujitsu competencies for the SAP Business Suite applications -- including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), ERP Financials, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Capital Management (HCM) -- are bolstered by a solid foundation of industry-focused consulting capabilities for manufacturers.
- Fujitsu currently serves more than 1,100 manufacturers throughout North America and has recently won new ERP contracts with AmeriCold, Heathside Food Solutions, Lyons Magnus and Omnicell.
- International Data Corporation (IDC) recently produced a buyer case study outlining a project with a Fujitsu client. Highlighted in the case study was the unique ability demonstrated by Fujitsu to deliver an effective ERP enhancement for a global multinational foods company.
- On May 17, 2010, Fujitsu was named to the "2010 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100," an award the publication issues to supply chain solution and service providers that are assisting their clients achieve supply chain excellence and prepare their supply chains for the post-recessionary return to growth.
- See Fujitsu manufacturing solutions in action at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, May 16-19, Orange County Convention Center in booth 101. In addition, Fujitsu will participate in presentations with Omincell, a leading provider of system solutions to acute healthcare facilities, on " Seamless Sales Force Automation at Omnicell with SAP CRM" on Wed. May 19 at 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. EST.
Jorge Taborga, Chief Information Officer, Omnicell, Inc.
"Omnicell has worked with Fujitsu to achieve an integrated view of our entire Opportunity to Revenue process with SAP. This places us on the right path to improve the way we interact with our customers and with each function. We now have the ability to release new products on-demand to our sales force where previously we deployed quarterly releases. Further, Omnicell has achieved an initial 99 percent order-configuration accuracy and zero percent shipping-errors with the ability to track accurate on-time delivery metrics."
Rona Shuchat, Program Director, Application Outsourcing Services at IDC
"While ROI was critical, the speed of execution was also a major determining factor... Fujitsu proposed its Macroscope's Rapid Solution as the base methodology for the project, which it adapted and modified for the client's tight deadlines... The physical presence of key Fujitsu project team members... and their availability throughout the engagement helped demonstrate the leadership strength of the Fujitsu team and their ability to execute to tight deadlines with a focused discipline."
Source: "Buyer Case Study: Earned Trust: The Cornerstone of an Evolving Long-Term Partnership," March 2010: ID Number: 222601
Paul Bresnahan, Industry Vice President, Manufacturing at Fujitsu America
"Fujitsu is pleased to be recognized in the 2010 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100, which comes on the heels of record-setting growth in the manufacturing sector. Mid-market organizations that shed resources during the market downturn are looking to rebuild using partners like Fujitsu as a way to gain more agility and reduce time to value. This is not "good old fashioned outsourcing," but rather a new model based on a clear value statement and a structure that turns the partner into an extension of the IT organization. We are excited to be taking this model directly to the mid-market."
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (
Fujitsu America, Inc. is a leading ICT solutions provider for organizations in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings including consulting, systems integration, managed services and outsourcing for enterprise applications, data center and field services operations, based on server, software, storage and mobile technologies. Fujitsu provides industry-oriented solutions for manufacturing, retail, healthcare, government, education, financial services and communications sectors. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo and ETERNUS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. PRIMERGY and FlexFrame are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Technology Solutions in the United States and other countries. SAP is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP AG in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
The statements provided herein are for informational purposes only and may be amended or altered by Fujitsu Limited without notice or liability. Product description data represents Fujitsu design objectives and is provided for comparative purposes; actual results may vary based on a variety of factors. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Press Contacts Fujitsu America, Inc. Wes Bates Public Relations Manager 1-214-429-3161 Email Contact Eastwick Communications Kevin Cheng Associate 1-650-480-4080 Email Contact