SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (MARKET WIRE) -- Mar 31, 2010 -- Informative Graphics Corporation ( IGC), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, today introduced a new, more advanced integration of its Brava!® Enterprise product and the IBM® FileNet® P8 content and business process management platform.
Building upon the initial integration, which debuted in April 2009, this latest release adds significant new features for P8 users, like the ability to pull metadata from the P8 repository into custom stamps and to push information to the repository. It also offers all the advantages of the latest release of Brava, including additional language support and enhanced redaction tools.
"We are dedicated to providing the best quality and performance to IBM customers across the world," said Gary Heath, President and CEO of IGC. "Together, Brava and IBM's FileNet P8 offer features that will have immediate impact in terms of efficiency and speed of business processes."
The updated Brava/FileNet P8 integration includes:
- Ability to publish documents automatically using IGC's innovative Filing Templates
- Add custom bi-directional stamps that pull metadata from P8 (e.g., document status/type) or import user input back into the database
Document Viewing and Comparison
- Compare document versions
- Accelerated viewing for TIFF and PDF
- Search term-hit highlighting in documents resulting from searches
Highlighted Features of Brava 6.2
- Improved support for Asian, Arabic, Cyrillic and all other Unicode character sets
- Available in English (EN), Spanish (ESN), French (FRA), German (DEU), Korean (KOR), Japanese (JPN), Simplified Chinese (CHS), and Portuguese (Brazil)
- Markup text can be entered either left to right, or right to left
- New redaction tools let users redact entire pages or page ranges, redact lists of names, redact "everything except ____", and find/redact all text between specified words or phrases
The Brava/IBM P8 integration is generally available to all new Brava and FileNet P8 customers and those with current maintenance agreements.
About Informative Graphics
Since 1990, Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC) has been a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration, and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It, Net-It and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability. The products have been deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, IGC maintains offices in the United States and has key distribution partners worldwide. For more information, visit www.infograph.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/IGCsoftware.
Note to Editors: Informative Graphics, Brava! and Redact-It are registered trademarks of Informative Graphics Corporation. All other names are the properties of their respective owners.
Media Contacts: Christy Burke Burke & Company LLC (917) 623-5096 Email Contact Christine Musil Informative Graphics Corporation (602) 971-6061, ext. 133 Email Contact