MADISON, Wis. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 25, 2010 — MasterGraphics, design process experts and leading Midwest supplier of design data solutions for the manufacturing industry, unveiled its schedule today for introducing Autodesk’s latest 2D and 3D design and engineering software for manufacturers.
The new 2011 product lineup for manufacturers includes Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Alias family, Autodesk Moldflow, Autodesk Algor Simulation, Autodesk Showcase , Autodesk Inventor Publisher and Autodesk Vault family software—industry-leading applications within the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping.
Led by experienced MasterGraphics instruction professionals, the series of seminars and webcasts provide manufacturing professionals with in-depth exposure to the most current Autodesk Digital Prototyping software.
Digital Prototyping with Autodesk Inventor software gives manufacturers the ability to digitally design, visualize and simulate how a product will work under real world conditions before it is built. Digital Prototyping reduces reliance on physical prototypes, which helps reduce cost and speed time to market in highly competitive industries.
“Autodesk Inventor 2011 leads the 3D CAD industry with Digital Prototyping tools that help manufacturers design better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster,” said Amy Bunszel, senior director, Digital Engineering, Autodesk Manufacturing Industry Group. “Designers and engineers can expect dramatic usability and productivity gains across our entire 2011 manufacturing software portfolio.”
Introduction to Autodesk Inventor 2011
Introduction to AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical 2011
Seize the Opportunity with 2011 Autodesk Solutions for Manufacturing
- Milwaukee, Wis. - Tuesday, April 27; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; MasterGraphics, 20633 Watertown Ct, St 100, Waukesha, Wis.
- Madison, Wis. – Wednesday, April 28; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; Quality Inn & Suites, 2969 Cahill Main, Madison, Wis.
- Minneapolis, Min. – Thursday, April 29; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; Target Field, 290 7th St North, Minneapolis, Min.
- Appleton, Wis. – Tuesday, May 11; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; Lambeau Field, 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, Wis.
- Wheeling/Buffalo Grove, Ill. – Wednesday, May 12; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; Astoria Banquet & Conference Center, 1375 W Dundee Rd, Buffalo Grove, Ill.
- Gurnee/Wadsworth, Ill. – Thursday, May 13; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; Hawthorn Suites, 4601 W Yorkhouse Rd, Wadsworth, Ill.
- Crystal Lake, Ill. – Friday, May 14; 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ; Holiday Inn, 800 Rte 31, Crystal Lake, Ill.