Ten Avatech Solutions Experts to Teach 15 Courses at Autodesk University
Attendees to Benefit from Avatech Experts in Five Discipline Areas
BALTIMORE, MD – November 24, 2009 – Avatech Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: AVSO.OB), the nationwide technology experts for design, engineering, and facilities management, announced today their speakers for this year's Autodesk University User Conference and Exhibition, which takes place December 1 – 3, 2009, at The Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center in Las Vegas. This year, ten Avatech professionals will lead 15 sessions at Autodesk University.
"Autodesk University attracts people from across the US and beyond to learn, develop new skills, and connect with fellow users,” says Larry Rychlak, president and CFO of Avatech. "For over a decade, Avatech's respected speakers and instructors have been invited to present on a wide variety of technology topics for engineering and design and facilities management.”
As trusted experts in their field, able to provide both deep technical capabilities and broad strategic insight, Avatech professionals contribute to the Autodesk community throughout the year. In 2009 alone, Avatech experts presented collectively more than 500 webcasts and Autodesk product-related events. Ten people – including award-winning training, implementation, programming and executive-level experts – will be presenting on topics across five applications of Autodesk software, including architecture, infrastructure, mechanical and structural engineering, and facilities management.
Avatech's Speaker Topic Line-Up for Autodesk University
• Not Your Dad's CAD: Phasing and Design Options in Autodesk® Revit®
• A Scanner Darkly: Making Use of Laser Scanning for Design and Construction
• Content is King: Working With Autodesk® Inventor® and Autodesk Revit®
• Diversify Visually With AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design
• Diversify Visually With AutoCAD® Civil 3D®
• Building the Perfect Template
• Making your Autodesk® Revit® Topography Civil and Civilize the Revit Model
• From Lonely BIM to Social BIM: Moving Beyond Design to FM
• How Do I Manage the "CA Phase" in Autodesk® Revit®?
• Multi-Discipline Project Coordination With Autodesk® Revit®
• Going Commando! Utilizing Data Shortcuts and External References to Manage AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Data
• Subdivision Plats Made Easy: The Class
• Managing AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Label Styles: Control the Chaos
• Deep Dive on the Autodesk® Revit API: Advanced Topics
• Finding the Logic in iLogic(TM): Hands On
About Avatech Solutions
Avatech Solutions, Inc. (OTCBB: AVSO) is America's leading professional services company for design and engineering technologies. Avatech advances the way organizations design, develop, and manage building, infrastructure, and manufacturing projects. Fortune 500 and Engineering News Record's Top 100 companies work with Avatech to gain a competitive advantage through technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. One of the world's largest integrators of Autodesk software, Avatech designs systems that accelerate innovation while improving quality and profitability. For more information, please visit www.avatech.com.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk 3ds Max, and iLogic are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Be the first to review this article